Ozark

I was going to start the Handmaids tale, but I started Ozak instead. I can only do one long drawn out series at a time.:D

Friend of mine says LOTS of boobs in that one.

I jist started watching Ozark on Netflix.

Its awesome. The way casual racism and bigotry you encounter every day without even realizing it is written in is seamless. It comes off so natural its disturbing.

There are so many twists and turns you cant just put it on in the background.

Fair warning, there's a bunch of GAY. But the gay to boobs ratio is pretty good.

Theres lots of boobs.

I jist started watching Ozark on Netflix.

Its awesome. The way casual racism and bigotry you encounter every day without even realizing it is written in is seamless. It comes off so natural its disturbing.

There are so many twists and turns you cant just put it on in the background.

Fair warning, there's a bunch of GAY. But the gay to boobs ratio is pretty good.

Theres lots of boobs.
The gay goes away, matter of fact I had to think back to even remember it. It’s probably one of the best shows I’ve ever watched. Wait until the season three finally

I may have to revisit this one. It is a long weekend here so, plenty of time.
I took in season one but like with most shows the first season is kinda slow and then it took a while to come out with season two so I lost interest.

Everyone here says it is good and my buddy says he is hooked on it. I may have to do 3 seasons this weekend.

I may have to revisit this one. It is a long weekend here so, plenty of time.
I took in season one but like with most shows the first season is kinda slow and then it took a while to come out with season two so I lost interest.

Everyone here says it is good and my buddy says he is hooked on it. I may have to do 3 seasons this weekend.

I disagree completely. I find that with most shows Season 2 is what I call a "bridge season". They are actually surprised they got renewed and the writing sucks, while they work on an awesome Season 3 and beyond.

Breaking Bad is the best example of this. Walter Whites wife had like four lines the whole season and all she did was stare menacingly at him the whole damn season. Everything else was slow as hell.

I'm honestly not sure about season 2 of Ozark though. Maybe it'll be different.

Marty Byrde and his wife just had a huge fight. She said, "This place is all pickup trucks, warm beer and low expectations..."

Its funny because its true. I know that because I lived in Wildwood, FL before it became civilized and was all redneck watermelon farmers. Scary place back then.

I’ve kinda avoided watching it. I may have to check it out.

I’ve kinda avoided watching it. I may have to check it out.

Full hour long episodes. So plan for that.

One of the perks of not needing commercials, I guess.

I'm trying to improve my comma usage. There are really no concrete rules so it's a pain in the ass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread