Old junk

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
The owner of a nearby trucking company had a stroke and they're auctioning off his toys.

Check this thing out.

20170905_190522.jpg

Damn thing is so old it's got a wide open crankcase.

20170905_190512.jpg

But for some reason I got a crappy picture of it. That thing that's blocking the view of the piston is apparently the magneto cuz the spark plug wire comes out of it.

There's a zerk fitting on the connecting rod and my dad says that brass/glass cylinder thing above where the piston enters the cylinder is the oiler. You have to keep filling it with oil.

I bet that thing runs at like 150 RPM.

Then there's this thing.

20170905_191415.jpg

I thought it had two engines but upon closer look it's a Detroit diesel in front and the yellow thing is an air compressor.

300 cfm at 100 psi at 1600 RPM.

When the dude gets out of the hospital he's gonna be pissed.
prolly no chance for a full recovery?

may be on death's door as well.

i'd be more concerned about the trucking company going up for sale as well.

could be his kids are doing this, as they want no part of the business as well..????

The owner of a nearby trucking company had a stroke and they're auctioning off his toys.

Check this thing out.

View attachment 41775

Damn thing is so old it's got a wide open crankcase.

View attachment 41776

But for some reason I got a crappy picture of it. That thing that's blocking the view of the piston is apparently the magneto cuz the spark plug wire comes out of it.

There's a zerk fitting on the connecting rod and my dad says that brass/glass cylinder thing above where the piston enters the cylinder is the oiler. You have to keep filling it with oil.

I bet that thing runs at like 150 RPM.
you should never pick your nose, when cameras are around

20170905_190522-jpg.41775

prolly no chance for a full recovery?

may be on death's door as well.

i'd be more concerned about the trucking company going up for sale as well.

could be his kids are doing this, as they want no part of the business as well..????
hopefully they have life insurance incase he don't make it!!!

hopefully they have life insurance incase he don't make it!!!
and if so, and if history and family values is any indication when swarms of money is around, they will ALL BE clamoring for some o'dat money, even any "disowned" children will have hands wide open..

and if so, and if history and family values is any indication when swarms of money is around, they will ALL BE clamoring for some o'dat money, even any "disowned" children will have hands wide open..
so what your basicly saying is that people will be comming out of the wood work:confused-96:

so what your basicly saying is that people will be comming out of the wood work:confused-96:
like flies to crap..??

like long lost children when you hit the lottery!

like the exes that claim you are behind in support, but you have no clue who any of them are!

like the charities that suddenly know your name!

like the stray cat that meows at your door!

like the bum that follows you home!

like the politicians that want some campaign money!

i'm outta stuff now....

He's all ****ed up. They say he's barely able to communicate. Almost a vegetable. He ain't gonna be needing his toys any time soon but his daughter posted something on Facebook about nursing home bills stacking up.

He's all ****ed up. They say he's barely able to communicate. Almost a vegetable. He ain't gonna be needing his toys any time soon but his daughter posted something on Facebook about nursing home bills stacking up.
goes to show, he did not have any insurance or underinsured.

too bad, but all the nursing homes take all you got.

this is why mom and dad have had thier wills made out, estate wills at that, giving me everything, and there is a 5(?) year (or 7 year?) time frame for that to take effect. with -in those 5 (or 7) years, they can take everything. after that, there are SOL....they can only take mom/dad's SS, not even the pensions.....!!!!

like flies to crap..??

like long lost children when you hit the lottery!

like the exes that claim you are behind in support, but you have no clue who any of them are!

like the charities that suddenly know your name!

like the stray cat that meows at your door!

like the bum that follows you home!

like the politicians that want some campaign money!

i'm outta stuff now....
:biglaugh::rolllaugh3: so true totally agree 150%. when i cashed in on my wifes i kept it a secret since it's for me and the kiddo's

:biglaugh::rolllaugh3: so true totally agree 150%. when i cashed in on my wifes i kept it a secret since it's for me and the kiddo's
that's right, no one not even other family members NEED TO KNOW if there was any life insurance policy. best thing to say is, "nope,. we never got around to it".

hell i used to hang up when someone came near me while i was on the phone
:(

that's right, no one not even other family members NEED TO KNOW if there was any life insurance policy. best thing to say is, "nope,. we never got around to it".
that's what i said:D as it was made clear that it was for me:rolleyes:

No you just keep your damn mouth shut and don't go off and buy a corvette or anything until everyone has forgotten the event.

Win the lottery? RENT a Humvee or something to show off, make everyone think you pissed all the money away and then keep a low profile. Drive an old rusty car, etc.

No you just keep your damn mouth shut and don't go off and buy a corvette or anything until everyone has forgotten the event.

Win the lottery? RENT a Humvee or something to show off, make everyone think you pissed all the money away and then keep a low profile. Drive an old rusty car, etc.
then i guess a Bugatti Veyron is out as well..???

this is what i would tell em :thefinger: and if they didn't like my answer then screw em:laugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread