Old hand now living near Cochise Stronghold...

I watched a bit of a segment day before yesterday on "Animal Cribs"- first off some people spend a ton of money for their animals play ground/living quarters- this particular segment I watched the *guest* had 24 cats!
And they lived indoors- the host said there was no odor o_O- the guest said they had spent 100k doing the inside of their house for the cats- one item was a pole (wrapped in rope) built like a spiral stair case w/o the steps which went to the ceiling- it took 7 weeks to build it- the walkway was put together with wrapping 1 inch bent wood strips glued together for the floor of the spiral, then a short ledge on the outside edge with a laminate of some sort as the flooring on the smooth stair case- 7 weeks- hand constructed- he said he couldn't put a price tag on it

I have a cat. It keeps mice out of the house.

20190708_150704.jpg

That's about all it's good for. It doesn't like to be picked up. It's not friendly. Sometimes when I'm on the couch the damn thing walks right up to me and bites my arm and I have to smack it around or throw it across the room. 😡

Probably why he doesn't like you dumbazz...
It follows me around the house, tries to sleep on my legs, meows it's head off if I'm not giving it a back rub on the floor... Then randomly bites for no reason. So yeah it's getting flung across the room.

Like the other day I just sat down on the recliner with a mug full of coffee and the damn thing jumped up on the arm rest and head butted me and splashed coffee all over my stomach.

Just like this except it was full:

20190727_120151.jpg

It's EVIL I tells ya. 😡

It follows me around the house, tries to sleep on my legs, meows it's head off if I'm not giving it a back rub on the floor... Then randomly bites for no reason. So yeah it's getting flung across the room.

Like the other day I just sat down on the recliner with a mug full of coffee and the damn thing jumped up on the arm rest and head butted me and splashed coffee all over my stomach.

Just like this except it was full:

View attachment 51204

It's EVIL I tells ya. 😡
It’s trying to tell you to lay off the caffeine.

Say I dont remember anybody here offering a "donation" to my Beer Fund..

I dont just pull this stuff outta my @$$...

My mind is a motor & requires fuel particularilly "ethanol"..

Renewable and Green too "supposedly"
Ethanol is poisonous. It won't get you drunk, it'll just kill you. 🙄

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread