ok ya'll are truck drivers but

sandmike123

what is your biggest bitch about other truck drivers?

Well, I don't like how some truckers are just rude. I know they got the bigger truck but I hate when a truck will get right beside you or pass you and slow down etc.. I guess "four wheels" just need to stay off the road?

Where can I get semi truck financing?

Stupid people! Like when I'm on a bridge in my sports car and a truck wants to pass me....and then forgets I was there in the first place and tries to move over on top of me! Stuff like that.

Stupid people! Like when I'm on a bridge in my sports car and a truck wants to pass me....and then forgets I was there in the first place and tries to move over on top of me! Stuff like that.

Well, I have a Dodge Durango so it's pretty big and should be easily seen, however, I had this exact same thing happen to me this past week.. People just aren't thinking.

The thing that really ticks off my hubby is the rude and vulgar chatting on the CB. He can't understand why they insist of using profanity constantly.

My biggest gripe is truck drivers that park on the side of the curb at a truck stop because they are too lazy to take the time to get into an actual parking spot, and as a result, block about 5 actual spots from being used.

Another one Hubby loves are those who park in the fuel island and go in but never come out. That makes him so mad he could cuss!

I think the biggest problem I have would be some of the ones listed, parking in the wrong spots, taking too long. I have even saw on driver who was almost falling asleep at the wheel ,yet he was still driving down the road.

Hawkers and lizards! Hubby was telling me last night about being exhausted because the hawkers and lizards kept banging on his truck all night. He was furious.

Hawkers and lizards! Hubby was telling me last night about being exhausted because the hawkers and lizards kept banging on his truck all night. He was furious.

LOL I am sure he was..... those lot lizards are just nasty.....I wonder if the guys who actually use their "services" realize they are screwing anything else that has too? EEWWW...

LOL I am sure he was..... those lot lizards are just nasty.....I wonder if the guys who actually use their "services" realize they are screwing anything else that has too? EEWWW...

That would scare me to no end. No way can you not get something from them. That is just nasty.

need to hang do not disturb signs violators will be shot!!
and people that pull up to the gas pumps when all others are empty and block diesl so i cant fill up my durramak

My biggest gripe is nearly being run off the road by a couple of truckers. I left plenty of room to get over and they still nearly hit me. There was a time when one shined his brights and honked at me after I was trying to get out of his way. That was uncalled for. Not all are like this, but some have been.

I hate to say this, but one of my biggest gripes, is drivers that do not use the showers at all. I have drivers that come into my office for two weeks and always have the same clothes on and smell to high heaven.

Hubby says that he never has any interesting people to watch when he's had plenty of sleep and is stuck someplace. But let him be exhausted and they refuse to leave him alone.

1. The Driver who Hogs the middle of the Road.
2. The Driver who Tailgates.
3. The Driver who tails you for Miles eventually overtakes you then Brakes and decides to take the Slip Road coming up.
4. The Driver with about 50 Red Tail Lights dotted around his Cab going solo { no Trailer on Tow } specially at Night,I actually reported one,it was one Wet Night and I ended up with a Migraine Headache from the constant glare,I saw the same Truck Weeks later minus the Lights.

Is it too much to ask that when I dim my lights at night to say its clear to pass,That They acknowledge my effort and courtesy?

1. The Driver who Hogs the middle of the Road.
2. The Driver who Tailgates.
3. The Driver who tails you for Miles eventually overtakes you then Brakes and decides to take the Slip Road coming up.
4. The Driver with about 50 Red Tail Lights dotted around his Cab going solo { no Trailer on Tow } specially at Night,I actually reported one,it was one Wet Night and I ended up with a Migraine Headache from the constant glare,I saw the same Truck Weeks later minus the Lights.

Here in the states, we call the guys with too many lights "chicken haulers".

Is it too much to ask that when I dim my lights at night to say its clear to pass,That They acknowledge my effort and courtesy?

Why are you doing that anyway? If the driver can't tell he is leaving you enough space then he needs to leave more space. I don't dim my lights any more. I want a truck to leave at least 100 ft cushion before he moves over and by then they usually know they are clear.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread