OK It's Official , I Talk Too Much

Cerberus

In God We Trust
I went and checked my cell phone minute usage for last month since today is the first day of new time. So from the 27th of last month to the 26th of this month , This here is my last months cell phone usage. It adds up to 3160 minutes that i spent on the phone last month. Way too much. At least i am getting my moneys worth when paying the bill.

Anytime Minutes...... 900 Min avail...... 658 used...... 242 left

Night / Weekend minutes...... 2,485 used Unlimited

Mobile to Mobile........ 17 Unlimited

Rollover Minutes........View attachment 10768 4,910

Tell me i'm not the only one that has this much talk time on their cellphone.
View attachment 10768

I don't worry about mine, i was just suprised i actually used that much time on it. I blame it on :drunk2:

Sad thing is its the same people mostly. A few from here on this site, a few from Georgia, and a few here in Florida.

:shoot:You would think they have already heard everything you have to say.

haha...i know right. but then i have another beer i mean glass of lemonade and have more to say. seems like the more lemonade i drink the more :poo: i talk.

I went and checked my cell phone minute usage for last month since today is the first day of new time. So from the 27th of last month to the 26th of this month , This here is my last months cell phone usage. It adds up to 3160 minutes that i spent on the phone last month. Way too much. At least i am getting my moneys worth when paying the bill.

Anytime Minutes...... 900 Min avail...... 658 used...... 242 left

Night / Weekend minutes...... 2,485 used Unlimited

Mobile to Mobile........ 17 Unlimited

Rollover Minutes........View attachment 10769 4,910

Tell me i'm not the only one that has this much talk time on their cellphone.
Dam Cerberus you do talk alot.LOL I have 900 minutes a month which is more then enough.Mainly for when im OTR and have to call cust or my dispatcher for ld info.Most my cell phone useage is texts.But Cerberus I bet I know why you've used so many minutes,it's all those 900 numbers u call.
View attachment 10769

Sad thing is its the same people mostly. A few from here on this site, a few from Georgia, and a few here in Florida.
Oh cmon Cerberus you don't have to explain where all those minutes are going.I know u call those 900 sex operators.That's alright hun we all have to shake our groove thing.

Dam Cerberus you do talk alot.LOL I have 900 minutes a month which is more then enough.Mainly for when im OTR and have to call cust or my dispatcher for ld info.Most my cell phone useage is texts.But Cerberus I bet I know why you've used so many minutes,it's all those 900 numbers u call.

Oh cmon Cerberus you don't have to explain where all those minutes are going.I know u call those 900 sex operators.That's alright hun we all have to shake our groove thing.

Why thhe hell would i need a 900 number ? Look at me, i'm Cerbalicious.

haha...i know right. but then i have another beer i mean glass of lemonade and have more to say. seems like the more lemonade i drink the more :poo: i talk.

;) to heck with the beer. fix me lemonade and gin :wave:OOps I mean the wife gets upset cuz I use em all before she can. All her minutes are over

In response to the thread title, "I talk to much"...

DUH.......ROFL.........

I'm a woman and I bet I don't use 60 minutes a month...but then again there is the home phone..lol..

I could have told you that!!!!!!!!!!!

No lip from you, your part of the problem. LOL :cower:

In response to the thread title, "I talk to much"...

DUH.......ROFL.........

I'm a woman and I bet I don't use 60 minutes a month...but then again there is the home phone..lol..

And your point is? See i don't use the home phone at all except for faxes. I use the cell for everything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread