Ohio bill singles out trucks in left lanes

Well if you weren't so lazy:whistling:
So lazy, .....

Hey we need a "lazy" smiley. Something like the :couch: one except with the guy lying against the armrest with his feet up.

I'd fire up Photoshop & make one, .... but..

I'm too lazy at the moment.

:couch:

The reason this is being discussed is because you can have two retards passing each other like @Duck so eloquently described, then a third retard pull out into the hammer lane going 61.1mph to pass the other two.

The reason this is being discussed is because you can have two retards passing each other like @Duck so eloquently described, then a third retard pull out into the hammer lane going 61.1mph to pass the other two.
Sounds like DC last week.

Courtesy would also say if there are only two lanes open for trucks, keep your slow *** in the granny lane.

We just had a lengthy thread about this on the dark side, and it's amazing the number of "Me First!" idiots who feel that their right to pass, or hold their speed in a turtle race, supersedes all. As you would imagine, "My trainer/safety guy said..." is a rather common justification.

One of the complaints I see quite commonly is the one slow truck taking miles to pass another, slightly slower truck. If this was such an issue, I should be seeing it time and time again while on my motorcycle. I typically ride between 75 and 85 mph. I have been on some very busy strecthes of freeway.

I have been held up a minute, at most. I am able to see far enough ahead of myself to adjust my speed when I see a truck passing another truck.

I get aggravated when I'm coming up on a car, get ready to pass and the car speeds up either to the speed I'm already going, or very slightly over. I fall back in behind and then I'm crawling up their a** again. About the third time of this and I make sure I pass them, being as noisy and obnoxious about it as I can. I'll either drop it out of overdrive right next to the driver door or grab a bigger handful of throttle.

Buh-bye, a**hat. Your minivan will NOT keep up with my Victory. (Actually, people in SUVs tend to be the worst. But still, a V-6 cannot keep up.)

I think hogging the middle lane all the time is more an issue than the turtle races. GF and I rode to San Antonio a few months back, and even out in the rural areas of three lane with 75 mph limits, those idiots are running in the middle lane at 65 mph or less.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread