Off Road Racing school, and I want to go!

Sinister

pari animositate
Because I refuse to grow up, I've wanted to go skydiving for my 40th birthday for a long time. However, I may have just changed my mind.

I shudder to think what this costs, as there are no costs I can find listed on the site...

Wide Open | Off-Road Experience :: 949.635.2292

Does that look AWESOME or WHAT?!

Screw Richard Pettys driving experience. Off Road is where it's at, and I wish I had speed channel and rally racing and baja was more popular in the US!! Why ain't it!

How long you been living in the woods in Wisconsin now? I have watched that Baja race before on TV, and you couldn't pay me enough to drive that myself. I like pavement under my rubber. Not left turn pavement ala NASCAR, but road race type racing is my speed.

No way man. Jumpin over stuff, running over jackrabbits. eatin' dust...thats the shit right there!

In 29 Palms, we used to go out in the desert and just tare it up, couple bottles of booze, cases of beer, and a 4x4 is all you needed(as long as you stayed out of Joshua Tree National Monument, they frowned on that)

I have a friend who was in the Navy, and they used to do the same thing. He's got videos of HUGE fires theyd start and do really smart things like throw LPG canisters in them.

Submariners ain't real bright sometimes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread