Life in Sector 7 G.

I run into that issue at Schneider. "Well your slipseater never said anything."

Ever consider the fact that I haven't had one stick around more than a few months, or they're stupid or don't care or know better?
one job i had, the slip seater could care less what was going on, as he got paid by the hour and a breakdown meant paid to sit.

Our daytime counterparts usually stay super local and sit for lives a lot. They might run 150 miles. So yeah handling and such isn't going to affect them like a night guy who runs nonstop for 400+.

I run into that issue at Schneider. "Well your slipseater never said anything."

Ever consider the fact that I haven't had one stick around more than a few months, or they're stupid or don't care or know better?
This guy was a part timer I guess they had in it before I started. I dunno if he did it or not but either way I'm damn glad I have never had to share a truck.

Today we had the honor of having one of our senior drivers in our warehouse yard.
He says this place sure is a cluster****.
I said it ain't always this bad, sometimes it's worse.
He was telling me about the driver and the guy guiding the driver down the way.

Yup. I have seen 5 of them trying to back in a truck. 4 guiding and 1 trying to back in, Then they switch drivers and try again.

Today I nicely asked a driver to move because other trucks could not back in or pull out with him in the way.
He says, I am just, everyone always starts their sentence with, I am just. He was just going to take his paperwork in.
Okay so.... the rest of us should just sit here and wait on you? You're ****ing ignorant! I wanted to ask him if he was Polish?

On my way to work my Dodge decides the drivers side window is on strike.
Perfect! How in the **** can I go thru the Tims Hortons drive-thru? We got it done, I got my Double-double.
I had some free time and figured I would go and look at the fuses for the window.
the window works fine again.

Seriously, Don't ****ing play around when I am trying to get my morning coffee because, I have not yet had my morning coffee:thefinger:

On my way to work my Dodge decides the drivers side window is on strike.
Perfect! How in the **** can I go thru the Tims Hortons drive-thru? We got it done, I got my Double-double.
I had some free time and figured I would go and look at the fuses for the window.
the window works fine again.

Seriously, Don't ****ing play around when I am trying to get my morning coffee because, I have not yet had my morning coffee:thefinger:
So you gave the fuses "the look" and they caved?

Bet you and RJ have a wire chafing and it works when it isn't shorting or a ground with intermittent connection. PITA to find.
You could be right.
I had it in the shop a while back and they had to replace a bunch of wires because the mice were chewing the insulation.
That was the first time I had heard of mice chewing on wires but another customer in the shop verified that yeah, mice like chewing on wires. :dunno:

You could be right.
I had it in the shop a while back and they had to replace a bunch of wires because the mice were chewing the insulation.
That was the first time I had heard of mice chewing on wires but another customer in the shop verified that yeah, mice like chewing on wires. :dunno:
Oh they love wires. I wish they'd chomp a hot one and get electrocuted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread