Life in Sector 7 G.

This is my jam yo'! Don't harsh my mellow.

Driving to work this morning and I see an accident up ahead, Fire trucks, ambulance and police. As I roll past the accident I recognise the motorcycle laying in the road. It belongs to a line mechanic at the plant.
I am not sure on his condition.

That right there put a stop into me wanting a bike. Way too many ****ing idiots driving cars on the road!

I have been behind this guy on his bike many mornings on the way to work. He is a good rider, very experienced and I have only seen him ride safely. I am sure this was not his fault.

Driving to work this morning and I see an accident up ahead, Fire trucks, ambulance and police. As I roll past the accident I recognise the motorcycle laying in the road. It belongs to a line mechanic at the plant.
I am not sure on his condition.

That right there put a stop into me wanting a bike. Way too many ****ing idiots driving cars on the road!

I have been behind this guy on his bike many mornings on the way to work. He is a good rider, very experienced and I have only seen him ride safely. I am sure this was not his fault.
Had a guy tell me a coupla weeks back.... Dont worry bout the drunks. The texting drivers are worse

Plus there’s a heluva lot more of em :eek-64:

My neighbor down the road has been putting about 5000 miles a year on his Honda Ruckus. It's a 49cc scooter. He rides it up into downtown Chicago (50 miles) and all over the countryside down here, into Indiana and stuff. It only goes 37 mph. Crazy.

img_s0zZ5BtFcnpvdax.jpg

I dunno... aint Canuckistan dollars worth a lil bit less?
if you spend Canadian dollars in the U.S they are not worth as much.
The good news is when you spend Canadian dollars in Canada they are on par with the Canadian dollar. ;)

Like if you went to England your American dollar would not be worth as much but, if you spend your dollars in the U.S. they worth exactly what they are worth.

if you spend Canadian dollars in the U.S they are not worth as much.
The good news is when you spend Canadian dollars in Canada they are on par with the Canadian dollar. ;)

Like if you went to England your American dollar would not be worth as much but, if you spend your dollars in the U.S. they worth exactly what they are worth.
It costs $27.99 for an 8 piece bucket of chicken at KFC.

Dude said "Can I take your order?" and I said "Not at those prices" and drove away.

Pretty cool. 102.1 or CFNY (yeah the one Rush wrote the song about, the spirit of radio)Is doing a show of all the live edgefest performances. Some of the best recordings of the best grunge and alternative bands playing live.
Like a virtual edgefest kinda thing.

I am listening to it on the interwebs.

Last edited:
Where was that?
KFC/Taco Bell in Manteno, IL right off I-57

It might have included sides and drinks but I specifically remember it said 8 piece.

I don't know WTF is up with the prices. This was the first time I went to any big chain restaurant since this pandemic bullshit started. I've only gone to the Mom and Pop places that are struggling and actually need my business.

I had to work today on Canada holiday.
Easy work today and double time and a half didn't hurt much either.
I did an hour run this morning. We drove to a sort of lesser known beach not far from a complete shit show of a beach on Lake Huron. Got pizza....then ice cream. Came back spent a couple hours in our pool. Had the boys out running wild at 10 pm looking at fireworks and now relaxing in my basement.

It costs $27.99 for an 8 piece bucket of chicken at KFC.

Dude said "Can I take your order?" and I said "Not at those prices" and drove away.
I am not sure on price points because it's only once in a Halley's comet that I get KFC or KFP Kentucky Fried Pigeon.
Hang on as I go on a rant here...
The KFC quality and brand have gone way down hill Ever since the Colonel Harland Saunders sold out and they changed the cooking method.

If it ain't broke don't try to fix it.

Last edited:
I am not sure on price points because it's only once in a Halley's comet that I get KFC or KFP Kentucky Fried Pigeon.
Hang on as I go on a rant here...
The KFC quality and brand have gone way down hill Ever since the Colonel Harland Saunders sold out and they changed the cooking method.

If it ain't broke don't try to fix it.

Damned if that there dont apply to a lotta things...

Yo, how bout it @Rigjockey

Whats this shit heard bout its legal to do emission deletes in Alberta??

If thats true thats one thing you boys up north got better than us. We got the Extreme Pantywaist Agency

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread