Life in Sector 7 G.

I've talked to all the major carriers, even had a friend try to get me into his company and no one will touch me. I have so many rejection letters. I even tried a couple Brampton companies and they wouldn't hire me.
Hang in there! There is a job out there for you somewhere.:thumbsup:

I've talked to all the major carriers, even had a friend try to get me into his company and no one will touch me. I have so many rejection letters. I even tried a couple Brampton companies and they wouldn't hire me.
RJ is right about this. As soon as demand for drivers picks up, you'll get an offer.

You up north?

Day and Ross?

Doritos halts Cool ranch production and is set to restart production again.
From the article.
“We have simplified our production to best meet the current overall demand. Because of this, we have temporarily paused the production of this snack.

Are you ****ing serious right now?:coocoo:

Cool ranch is the best flavour of all the Doritos flavours.

There should have been rioting in the streets for this kind of bullshit!
:canada:

1590800163550.png

Last edited:
Doritos halts Cool ranch production and is set to restart production again.
From the article.

Are you ****ing serious right now?:coocoo:

Cool ranch is the best flavour of all the Doritos flavours.

There should have been rioting in the streets for this kind of bullshit!
:canada:

View attachment 65217
At least no one has stopped all dressed chips or any chocolate bars.

Topic of the day Po-lease.
Sure enough I have had them pull me over for no reason and point their guns at my head.
Had them arrest me for robbing a gas station I wasn't at.
Illegal stops and searches. had them follow me waiting on my court date for the robbery that I was acquitted of.
It's not just black folk, poor white trash get treated the same. you just don't hear about it.
Protesting and rioting ain't going to change a damned thing

Sure enough I have had them pull me over for no reason and point their guns at my head.
Illegal stops and searches. had them follow me waiting on my court date for the robbery that I was acquitted of.
It's not just black folk, poor white trash get treated the same. you just don't hear about it.
Are you serious?? :headscratch2:

Yup..... I've been arrested a few times in the states when I legitimately did nothing wrong. One of beaucoup reasons not to live there again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread