Life in Sector 7 G.

Guys that do **** like this? I pull up and line up even closer to make sure the point gets across. Mental midgets!

Not that I would blind-side in using my back window just to annoy them or anything like that!:whistling::whistling:
If ya blindsides usin the back window, it aint really a blindside no more is it? :O_o:

Our company sent out a letter that looked like it was typed up by a lawyer detailing who and what is an essential worker/business. Each driver received a letter with their name on it declaring them an essential worker, Conducting essential work.

I can only assume it is a just incase restrictions on movement are tightened up by whatever level of government.
(conspiracy)
I have heard that government has a plan for this type of disaster that slowly reels in the freedoms, freedom of movement in increments so that the public does not panic, Like the public would if everything went into lockdown all at once and without notice.

Facebook.
I am not sure why some people ( mostly family) want to "friend" you and then never have any interaction. No likes, no comments, no nothing.

Why most friends and family turn into enemies.
Why people you have never met turn out to be BETTER friends than the ones you have met.

It's B.S because everyone is living the good life, new cars, new homes, vacations everywhere and then you find out they are so deep in debt they will never see the sun again

I am generally a reserved person. I keep my circle very small. Why am I on a platform where anyone in the world can find me? People from high school can find me, I don't want to be found!

End rant.

Last edited:
Is that that the window right in front of your 5th wheel?
Here ya go again, we're going to have to school you in some geometry!

They made a truck like that once, but drivers kept knocking their heads on the driveline trying to see around the rear diff.

Here ya go again, we're going to have to school you in some geometry!

They made a truck like that once, but drivers kept knocking their heads on the driveline trying to see around the rear diff.
Oh......ok.

Part of the reason why I quit the Facebook was the algorithm they use. My boss showed up as someone I may know.
He must have got a notice of me being someone he may know.
We are related by algorithm because we both must have clicked on the company FB page.
Just block his ass. Duhh. 😉

Why am I on a platform where anyone in the world can find me? People from high school can find me, I don't want to be found!

End rant.
There are privacy settings for that. And I've got mine set up that way.

Theres a few annoying people from school I don't want to be bothered by, so what I did was find them first, and block them. 😎

We are done! Full plant shutdown after someone tested positive. It wasn't anyone I would have had contact with.
I am okay with being at home given how this thing spreads exponentially.

We are done! Full plant shutdown after someone tested positive. It wasn't anyone I would have had contact with.
I am okay with being at home given how this thing spreads exponentially.
A place I used to haul for a rather large retailer had someone in the DC test positive. They didn't even tell the rest of the employees for a couple days and are still up and running. Now that is so safe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread