NOVEMBER 3rd CONVOY FOLLOWUP CALL

OverTime

Evening Girls, and "Girls"... ;)

Please TUNE into United LIVE with myself and a few DRIVERS from Atlanta,GA tonight at 10:00 PM EST for a CONVOY FOLLOW UP!

Im sure Glad CITIZENS have our back because the support from within our Industry is just NOT there...

This is a MUST hear CALL!

I'll NOT blow the surprise nor the drivers comments on who are calling in on the show. Again, All I'll say is The ( TRUCKING SUPPORT ) was Slim.....

Thanks for those Here, that had the backs of the drivers who SACRIFICE their TIME, Their MONEYS, and their effort to support *YOUR RIGHTS*.

All the best
OverTime
Welcome to the Front Line Drivers - United CDL . org - UNITED LIVE

11-3-2008 10:00PM EST CONVOY FOLLOW UP SHOW From Atlanta,GA
live.jpg

11/3/2008 10:00 PM EST FINAL CONVOY UPDATES
Episode Notes: LIVE from Atlanta, GA get an update on how things went and also get a chance to hear how things went in CHARLESTON, WV with the HILL BILLY Express and their CONVOY to Charleston, WV with Mr. Gary Davis!
View attachment 9563

I will give it a listen tomorrow, will be at work driving to Little Rock while it is live.

Well have to say it again, it's hard for the trucks and those who are hurting bad in the industry to make the trip. A 20 mile trip in these times can make the difference of a meal.and you know as well as the rest of us the industry was hit hard befor it trickled down. The first one's the people called on for support was the trucks. And some in the industry did take it on, but at the same time we as a whole had know one to back us.They wanted us to fight a battle for them and we were standing alone. We called for work slow downs, but they the people feared the lost of jobs. Company drivers (big boys) did'nt back us. It was something that would take the country as a whole to make them look at us. Even on the forum as gas price's went down so did alot of members.
It's going to get worse and after the big E tomorrow know matter which way it goes things are going to get freaky.
Just my thought, The truckers do care. And if we started this 3 years ago it might have been different but who would have thought..........................................
Cheers to the drivers that made it.

Ok, I listened, and I came away very disappointed. Very disappointed.

For a minor issue, I didn't care for the discussion about the kid who had sex with a 13 year old. I don't feel that had any place in this show, just my opinion.

My major issue:
I had been hearing that Mark Kirsch was no longer a director, or any part of TACU, though I still seen his name on the website. I had hoped that was just a case of not having the site updated. After hearing mention of him in previous shows, I began to have my doubts, but said nothing.

After last night, there was no doubt that this guy is still a major part of the organization, and for me, that takes away any credibility that TACU could have in regards to trucking. There is absolutely no way I can feel that an organization, whose "Director" has bad mouthed truck drivers on this forum, as well as bad mouthed this site, can be in support of truck drivers.

There is no way that I would have ever contacted all the members of this forum and encouraged them to listen to these radio shows had I known that Mark Kirsch was still involved. Absolutely no way I would have done that.

There will be no further support of any TACU events/shows from this forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread