Noob

phoenix827

Hey all.
Found this site sitting in the CT Dmv waiting to test for my permit this am. Have already been here for 1.5 hours. :(
Yes, I am new, no, not completely green. 15+ years running all sorts of non cdl vehicles, then away from it for 11 years, now I am back and making the jump to tractor-trailers. I know I have lot to learn still, that's why I am here!

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
Hey all.
Found this site sitting in the CT Dmv waiting to test for my permit this am. Have already been here for 1.5 hours. :(
Yes, I am new, no, not completely green. 15+ years running all sorts of non cdl vehicles, then away from it for 11 years, now I am back and making the jump to tractor-trailers. I know I have lot to learn still, that's why I am here!
Welcome to the forum!

I believe it’s a mandate in most states for the DMV to have a minimum 2 hour wait on Saturday.

phoenix827

Yup! Go here my trainer said. They are quick! Riight! I should have gone to the one 20 minutes away rather than come to this one an hour and a half away! (Eyeroll)

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
Yup! Go here my trainer said. They are quick! Riight! I should have gone to the one 20 minutes away rather than come to this one an hour and a half away! (Eyeroll)
On a Saturday, your waiting no matter where you go, you mention a trainer, are you lined up with a company?

dave350

Hey all.

Welcome!
I just had a wonderful experience at the DMV about a month ago. I feel your pain.

What are your plans?

Sinister

pari animositate
Sitting around waiting on stuff is a good primer for trucking.

Think of it as character building.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread