No Refunds On Toilet Paper.....

Mike

Staff member
Still "packaged"....many hoarders are trying to return stuff

Probably blew their life savings in the initial panic and now find themselves short of cash..
repackaging things is easy when it comes to returning items. Especially if you have Foodsaver in the house to reseal the plastic..

Just Sayin'

Mike

Staff member
Apparently it also applies to Purell , Rice, Chlorox Wipes and Lysol too

View image on Twitter
I bet Walmart will take that crap back, they take EVERYTHING back.

One year, the kids retarded grandma bought one of the girls a sewing machine for Christmas. Not a kids sewing machine, something they would likely sew their fingers into. So, assuming it came from Walmart, we returned it.

Price tag was on it, but we obviously had no receipt. It was an honest mistake, as everything else we were returning was from Walmart, and they gave us the money for it on a walmart gift card along with everything else. Even after saying they had never carried the product.

the funny part was we wasn't even complaining. We were happy to just take it back to the car, but they decided to give us the money for it anyway.

Walmart is cool like that

BlackBart

Shorebilly
Supporter

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Stupid ****s.... :rolleyes-80:

Let em sell it on ebay for 1/4 of what they paid
Was no TP at Target today and the Soup n Pasta was "Picked Clean" although Target was "Rationing" cases of Bottled Water...

Now Cub Foods still had stuff but picked thru though not "Clean" sucking the Marrow outta the Bones like a Brotha at Popeyes in the Ghetto...

If ya were willing to look thru and Willing 2 "settle" Cub Foods had stuff...

Maybe not exactly what ya "wanted" though suitable Alternative and "Rationing"..

Cub Foods also "Limits" per customer

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
....Except Dasiani and aquafina brands, so ive heard
Welp they COST MORE...

Dasani ain't bad but that "Aquifina" taste just like my TAP WATER sorry I ain't paying that much for it..

I will save empty bottles and fill em at Rest Areas before I spring for "Aquafina"......

More a "matter" of Principle

Duck

Quack
Supporter
I bet Walmart will take that crap back, they take EVERYTHING back.

One year, the kids retarded grandma bought one of the girls a sewing machine for Christmas. Not a kids sewing machine, something they would likely sew their fingers into. So, assuming it came from Walmart, we returned it.

Price tag was on it, but we obviously had no receipt. It was an honest mistake, as everything else we were returning was from Walmart, and they gave us the money for it on a walmart gift card along with everything else. Even after saying they had never carried the product.

the funny part was we wasn't even complaining. We were happy to just take it back to the car, but they decided to give us the money for it anyway.

Walmart is cool like that
A few years ago I installed an air conditioner in my workshop. I installed it in the wall between the insulated shop and the rest of the pole barn that was not. I did for security reasons. And because the sun shines directly on the exterior walls, since it's the southern end of the building.

Well I turned it on and after a while it started spitting water out in all directions. I'd already prepared a catch basin for that condensation and a hose to drain it outside.

After a little bit of research I found that it was deliberately designed to pool the condensation water until it starts hitting the fan blade and splashing up onto the condenser to help cool it and make it more energy efficient and make that stupid autistic Swedish girl stop screeching for a few minutes.

Well that's unacceptable so I grabbed my drill and drilled a hole up from the bottom into that little basin to let it drain.

Forgot to shut it off first and when the drill bit popped through the hole, it shattered that plastic fan blade.

I took it back to Walmart and said "I dunno what's wrong with it. I turn it on and it makes a ton of noise". 😅

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Years back I was trying to return a laptop computer. As I was protesting I took a breath ready to speak and the Walmart lady says yeah I know.
I says you know what? You didn't let me speak.
She says, You were going to say that I won't let you return a laptop and yet people are returning toilet paper?
Umm, Yes that is exactly what i was going to say:confused-96::mad:
:rolllaugh3:

BlackBart

Shorebilly
Supporter
Years back I was trying to return a laptop computer. As I was protesting I took a breath ready to speak and the Walmart lady says yeah I know.
She says, You were going to say that I won't let you return a laptop and yet people are returning toilet paper?
Well... stay off them **** sites and ya wouldn’t have had to take the computer back
:whistling:

krelithous

Supporter
since when won't wal mart take anything back:confused-96:. last i knew they took everything back:stare1:

krelithous

Supporter
Not a big market for used toilet paper.....
you haven't been on ebay lately have you :confused-96: . there selling TP 2 times the cost of the stores.. plus insane shipping costs!!! i mean really 50 bucks for 48 rolls of angel soft plus 57 bucks shipping. i can buy that at costo for 14.99 out here:stare1:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
A friend of mine was saying the shelves at Walmart near here are fully stocked with T.P. now.

I kinda figured they would be after all the assholes bought so much T.P. in a panic that their grandchildren will inherit toilet paper in the will.