No NBA fans in here. What is going on!!!

The NBA is a disgrace to the game of basketball...the non-calls on obvious infractions are a complete joke.
The last game I watched was when Jordan pushed off to sink the series ending shot in the '97 finals...the most egregious non-call in the history of the game.
NHL is the last remaining major pro sport with any integrity now that Goodell has effectively pussified the NFL.

The last game I watched was when Jordan pushed off to sink the series ending shot in the '97 finals...the
Yes, we have some real bball talk here. :green-bounce-reflection:

I remember that series well and as much as I liked watching MJ play back then. I did feel kinda sorry for Stockton and the Mailman not been able to get over the hump for years.

But yeah I just fired up utube and watched that play of MJ.

Kinda like football that sort of thing if you can get away with it you do it.

I get you though, a lot of no-calls especially from superstars like Mike can turn some people off.

That era and the Magic era was probably my height in veiwership.

Nowadays I am only interested in the superstars of the game and the playoffs.

Yes, we have some real bball talk here. :green-bounce-reflection:

I remember that series well and as much as I liked watching MJ play back then. I did feel kinda sorry for Stockton and the Mailman not been able to get over the hump for years.

But yeah I just fired up utube and watched that play of MJ.

Kinda like football that sort of thing if you can get away with it you do it.

I get you though, a lot of no-calls especially from superstars like Mike can turn some people off.

That era and the Magic era was probably my height in veiwership.

Nowadays I am only interested in the superstars of the game and the playoffs.
I can't even stay that engaged...I simply don't enjoy the sloppiness of the pro game.
But I lied earlier...I've seen one game since those finals when a friend took me to a Cavs-Celts game in Cleveland several years ago when Shaq was playing for Boston.
College hoops is still a pure sport but I find I don't watch as much as I used to...that kind of goes for sports in general these days. I used to be an avid fan of all the major US sports but I've been losing interest in recent years.
Except for MMA...I'm still on top of that, probably because I was involved in it early on before it even had a name (we called it martial arts cross training in the late '80s).

College hoops is still a pure sport but I find I don't watch as much as I used to...that kind of goes for sports in general these days.
Same here.

Back in my early 20's before marriage and kids I Ioved watching pro Tennis both mens and
womens matches. With 3 brothers we played table tennis and some lawn tennis.

Borg vs McEnroe
Graf vs Navratilova
even recently Nadal vs Federer
mancave viewing for sure.

I love going back on utube and watching some of those old matches.
But I don't really follow the games today like I use to.
Same with the other sports.

Micheal Jordan is still the man to beat
For sure!

When he retired everybody knew there would never be anyone quite like Mike.

Although a couple have come close such as of course Kobe Bryant or even King James.

But I remember watching King James early in his career when he went to the finals
and was essentially a no-show. I never saw anything like that from Jordan.

Kobe's career was much more on par with Mike's. They both played the same position
they both had the fire and overall desire to win though I do give Jordan the edge.

That one game he played when he was suffering from the flu thats all the desire I
needed to see. Did not quite see the same fire from Kobe.

They both had great defensive games. King James will only lock down on someone
when he feels like it, but both Kobe and MJ did it as a regular part off their game.

I could go on and on. Don't get me started here. I'm out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread