NIGHT or DAY

pja1965

Life is a race
Would you rather drive at night or during the day? I like night driving less trafic. To many crazy's out during the day.

I like driving during the day. I can see more. I get tired of staring at darkness and headlights at night. Oh yeah, and those friggen deer just love to jump out in front of me at night, especially on the small highways.

i have been checking those out. i thought about doing that for my truck. my company would reimburse me on it.

i have seen them advertised at the t/a in there book and they aren't priced too bad, even installed.

i have seen them advertised at the t/a in there book and they aren't priced too bad, even installed.

Yeah, evidently, you have been looking at the same advertisement in front of you at the restaurant table as I have, LOL

Yeah, evidently, you have been looking at the same advertisement in front of you at the restaurant table as I have, LOL

hahaha...yes i have. ok that was too funny. knew i saw it somewhere but the z monster is kicking in and i am getting tired.

LOL, I actually was bored and did the wordsearch on the back of the advertisemnt in Talullah a couple weeks ago :)

personally it don't matter to me, i don't mind driving day or night but thats just me.

with it being winter time i prefer driving during the day as the roads are usually better. check out the new pics i posted up of I 90 in new york and pennsylvania.

with it being winter time i prefer driving during the day as the roads are usually better. check out the new pics i posted up of I 90 in new york and pennsylvania.

I am the same way..in the winter I try to do the driving in the day...but then again it depends usually where I am. If I am familiar with the area then it doesn't matter, but if it is new I try to go in the day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread