NFL easing up on TD celebrations

How much did Elliot get fined for jumping into that Salvation Army pot, and did Goodell donate the fine to SA?

I thought the no celebration rule was a bit draconian and I don't even follow football much.

How much did Elliot get fined for jumping into that Salvation Army pot, and did Goodell donate the fine to SA?

I thought the no celebration rule was a bit draconian and I don't even follow football much.
I think they decided not to fine him and Elliot gave the Salvation Army $21K as a donation.

Seriously, Football must be a different breed. In baseball it is considered bad manners to show up the opponent.
I offer the Jackass Jose Batista (What ever no one cares how it is spelled)
He does that bat flip and is disrespectful and he is hated by many teams because of it.
My friends that casually watch baseball think it is great. It is in fact not great.

That would be like me giving the finger every lesser truck driver out there, So everyone:D

Seriously, Football must be a different breed. In baseball it is considered bad manners to show up the opponent.
I offer the Jackass Jose Batista (What ever no one cares how it is spelled)
He does that bat flip and is disrespectful and he is hated by many teams because of it.
My friends that casually watch baseball think it is great. It is in fact not great.

That would be like me giving the finger every lesser truck driver out there, So everyone:D
You DO give every lesser driver the finger.

Well. Would. If there were any lesser drivers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread