Next we will have to pay to go to the bathroom

Flatbedpete

Drivers unite
The related bill approved by the Senate was SB1466, which would authorize the Arizona Department of Transportation to lease public rest areas to private investors.

How much for toilet paper? They gonna meter them!?

Actually I remember paying a quarter to **** one time at a public bathroom. I had to go, I should have found me a bush to pee in but I'm afraid of snakes!!

and you can bet these private investors will probably be from a foreign country. Hell, they get the toll roads, and we loan them money to do that, why not let them have this too? Might as well just auction of the entire United States at this rate.

This is just insane! Do we see more good 'ole fashion coke bottles being used in our future :)

i think its funny for you to mention this..while i was on the road with my partner we found in one state that some of the signs read "free restroom" for the rest areas.i have come to the conclusion that will maybe they do apply a fee for using them now.the bad thing is i cant remember the state right now.

I have a little toilet in my truck to **** in if i have to. no water or anything like that and it just sits back in the sleeper area. no odor or anything like that, so when it goes to this i will just dump the pot on their feet,lol.

I bought it for 35 bucks in a rv supply store and it has been one of the better investments i have made. in a pinch you could drop a protein submariene but personally i think it is better for number one. a lot easier and cleaner than a bottle as well.

I have a little toilet in my truck to **** in if i have to. no water or anything like that and it just sits back in the sleeper area. no odor or anything like that, so when it goes to this i will just dump the pot on their feet,lol.

I bought it for 35 bucks in a rv supply store and it has been one of the better investments i have made. in a pinch you could drop a protein submariene but personally i think it is better for number one. a lot easier and cleaner than a bottle as well.
Well what happens when ya gotta do number 2

I am so with ya on this statement bullwinkle... Kinda hard to tell who has the most invested in our own country anymore.

Well what happens when ya gotta do number 2
Well you dam it up as long as you can, but in a emergency you could use it for that as well. it has a seat on it and everything but myself i use it just to **** in unless i am about to shit my pants,lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread