Next Time, Tarp Your Load, Dummy!

Seriously who in their right mind would do such a cruel thing.I don't know if that was suppose to be a joke but I see nothing funny about it.
It's a cow.

A COW .

Who cares? The cow itself doesn't even have the brain capacity to know why it can't stand up or why there's no grass for it to eat.

It's nothing more than a side of beef that hasn't been packaged yet.

It's a cow.

A COW .

Who cares? The cow itself doesn't even have the brain capacity to know why it can't stand up or why there's no grass for it to eat.

It's nothing more than a side of beef that hasn't been packaged yet.

Evidently nobody's had any experience with cattle. All's you need is a punk or a bunch of kids that think it's fun to throw something at the cow.

Cows panic real easy, total mindless freakout. 5 to 800 pounds of thrashing, kicking fury that's a heck of alot stronger than we are. It's going to come out from under those stupid straps but hurt itself in the process. Probably cause a traffic accident too.

Evidently nobody's had any experience with cattle. All's you need is a punk or a bunch of kids that think it's fun to throw something at the cow.

Cows panic real easy, total mindless freakout. 5 to 800 pounds of thrashing, kicking fury that's a heck of alot stronger than we are. It's going to come out from under those stupid straps but hurt itself in the process. Probably cause a traffic accident too.

You try being down in the race with a half dozen cows haulling their heads up and sticking your fingers in their mouths to pull them open so yo momma can drop a copper bolus down their throat. It ain't fun but thats what I had to do last week!
At least this coming week the animals will all be dead by the time I have to deal with them, new season at the meat works starts tomorrow and the cash will be flowing in for me to go see the trucking school in a few weeks to get my 4L graduated licence graded up to a 4.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread