Politics New vaccine mandate announced by Biden

BlackBart

Dec 24, 2019
Cant say Im surprised to see this horseshit from his majesty. The SOB even wants to force it on employees of companies with more than 100 people 🤬

Upvote 0

Mike

Feb 1, 2007
I don't think I have ever heard a President speak with this much "authority" towards the American people in my life. That man was threatening anyone who disagrees with him today, and that should disturb everyone, whether than disagree with him or agree with him.

Upvote 0

389 Hood

Premium
Nov 17, 2019
These Leftists are taking this country apart word by word and the worst thing is, more than half the populous supports these tyrannical tactics. There are fully aware that when Sleepy Joe and the Ho are gone, their free money tap will be turned off. The media brainwashing will continue as long as the media is allowed to do so.

We are fast becoming a nation just like Australia and China.

Upvote 0

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
Lots of trucking companies out here with 100+ employees. Curious to see how they will be handling this mandate.
An email from a company in Iowa with 200 trucks:

Team –

We have been fielding a lot of questions today from team members concerned about the proposed COVID vaccine mandate for employers of over 100 people.

Below is an email from our state trucking association that I think it summarizes the situation very well. It wisely reminds us that this Executive Order was just published yesterday and it will take time to wind through the regulatory and legal processes.

Biden Issues Executive Order for vaccinations - Yesterday afternoon the Biden Administration announced plans via an executive order to require employers with more than 100 workers to ensure they are vaccinated or test every unvaccinated employee for the virus weekly. This action will impact 80 million Americans. OSHA will be issuing the rule which will also require paid time off for vaccination or recovery from side effects due to the vaccination. A separate provision also requires vaccination for all employees of federal contractors with no option to test out. The executive order also included making booster shots available for all eligible Americans who have already been vaccinated.​
PLEASE NOTE - the various requirements for employers are not immediate.​
OSHA will need time to develop its emergency rule for businesses over 100 employees to comply with these new guidelines. It is also worth noting that OSHA emergency rules do not have a great track record when the courts review them so they will need to carefully consider costs and benefits. The American Trucking Associations (ATA) is already working with other stakeholders to ensure that OSHA and the White House understand the implications of the rule, to the supply chain and impact on trucking companies. I have already had numerous phone calls this morning from IMTA members as well as other business trade associations regarding the potential impact of this rule. We will continue to work closely with ATA and will communicate with the membership as this unfolds. Additionally, I have had calls from both Senator Ernst and Grassley’s office expressing concerns of this rule specific to the trucking industry. The most important message to be conveyed at this time - none of this happening immediately.

We will keep you posted as we receive more details and as always, stay safe out there!

Upvote 0

SomethingElse

Apr 26, 2011
Cant say Im surprised to see this horseshit from his majesty. The SOB even wants to force it on employees of companies with more than 100 people 🤬

I don't get it. We all are forced to vaccinate our kids before they go to school. Meaning we've all had those vaccines. I just don't see what the big deal about these vaccines are.
Don't get me wrong. I'm speaking of the medical side of this. I don't have a clue as to what's in those vaccines. And yet, I took both my kids to get them.

On a slightly different topic:
From what I understand, and I may be wrong, but Georgia never issued a mask mandate. And their Covid numbers weren't any better or worse than most other states.

Upvote 0

Mike

Feb 1, 2007
I just don't see what the big deal about these vaccines are.

Pretty big deal

Reactions: 389 Hood
Upvote 0

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Mar 19, 2009
Lost.
I don't get it. We all are forced to vaccinate our kids before they go to school. Meaning we've all had those vaccines. I just don't see what the big deal about these vaccines are.
Don't get me wrong. I'm speaking of the medical side of this. I don't have a clue as to what's in those vaccines. And yet, I took both my kids to get them.

From what I understand, and I may be wrong, but Georgia never issued a mask mandate. And their Covid numbers weren't any better or worse than most other states.
It's because those who seek total control have used this entire thing as an opportunity to further thier cause.

Pretty obvious actually.

Upvote 0

Electric Chicken

Premium
Jul 1, 2016
Lots of trucking companies out here with 100+ employees. Curious to see how they will be handling this mandate.
I'd split my company into a bunch of little companies with less than 100 employees each.

Because **** democrats.

Upvote 0

BlackBart

Dec 24, 2019

I personally aint anti-vax and dont fault @Rigjockey one bit for doin what he had to do. The issue I got is the typical libtard communist attitudes of the ones pushin for this along with the head communist in the white house.

“Its all you peasants’ fault.”... as in WE THE PEOPLE. You know, we wont follow the rules, we wont do as we’re told, we wont wear masks outside by ourselves with nobody else around for a mile, we wont live the way our overlords want us to....:rolleyes-80:

Far as Im concerned Lord Schmo can stick a syringe up his ass

Upvote 0

Electric Chicken

Premium
Jul 1, 2016
I personally aint anti-vax and dont fault @Rigjockey one bit for doin what he had to do. The issue I got is the typical libtard communist attitudes of the ones pushin for this along with the head communist in the white house.

“Its all you peasants’ fault.”... as in WE THE PEOPLE. You know, we wont follow the rules, we wont do as we’re told, we wont wear masks outside by ourselves with nobody else around for a mile, we wont live the way our overlords want us to....:rolleyes-80:

It's a matter of principle moreso than the vaccination itself.

Reactions: BlackBart
Upvote 0

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
Premium
Feb 22, 2012
Rocky Mountain High
It's because those who seek total control have used this entire thing as an opportunity to further thier cause.

Pretty obvious actually.
The federal government has been stretching the limits of what falls under their constitutional purview for decades. If you read the reasoning of those saying this passes constitutional muster, their arguments all descend from this ridiculously bad ruling: Wickard v. Filburn - Wikipedia

If you thought 9/11 resulted in government overreach, just wait to see what all they grab if they get away with this.

Upvote 0

krelithous

Premium
Aug 18, 2010
here there and everywhere

appearantly chairman vegetable needs a lesson in what would happen to the country if even half of the us truckers went on strike!!!

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread