new software for trucking companies

mercnew34

Hello i just wanted to let people know about a new software me and my team developed for the trucking industry. if you run a trucking company, we believe this will make your life easy. you can download the app and try it yourself free for 30 days. it will keep you connected to your drivers at all times. your drivers can send you their shipments through the app with attached BOLs. no more fetching bols from your drivers. you can auto generate invoice files for the shipments you receive within seconds.. it even flags shipments with duplicate container numbers and "L/E" values so you don't make mistakes when generating your invoices. from the few companies currently using the app we have heard they basically went paperless, and managing their business is now so much better.

the app is called TruckTie, it is currently available on the app store and google play store. new company owners must register either on our android app or at on our website trucktie login (not apple devices). however once registered you can use your account on any of our platforms including apple devices , android devices or our website. your drivers can register and use the software free of charge on the platform the choose (android or apple ).

also feel free to give us comments or feed backs through the app or website. Thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread