New Here!... 7 yrs with Panther-- Is Panther Having Problems they Aren't Sharing!?..

tepusgirl

I have worked for Panther Expedited for a long time.. and as time has went by the "load availability" has dropped considerably in the past year!... Panther says nothing,, and nothing is being posted about this anywhere! I am now starting to sit for a week at a time in truck stops hoping for loads, it was Never like this... just wondering here?!

Re: New Here!... 7 yrs with Panther-- Is Panther Having Problems they Aren't Sharing

:welcome:I don't know whats going on with Panther but if your sitting for a week its time to move on.

Re: New Here!... 7 yrs with Panther-- Is Panther Having Problems they Aren't Sharing

Hey tucking biker,I go by dam yankee,I just got on this forum couple days ago.Looking for advise on starting over in trucking.I see we have somthing in common,I run an old 97 ultraclassic,evo.Its my baby,I just put an ev 27 cam in so its got alot more getup and go.Iv ran my old boy up through maine north east,tail of the dragon down south,cali 101 north to south,and down in to mexico,that wasnt a smart idea.Ive thought about once I get back on the road how thats going to play a part in not being able to get on and ride.Ill probably jones for a while,Hell maybe I can mount it back by the 5th wheel.See Ya,D

Welcome to Truckers Forum tepusgirl. Like TruckingBiker says, if the loads aren't happening, and you are asking the question directly to the right individuals at Panther, it is time to move on. Freight is picking up again, and businesses are starting to reinvest in their infrastructure. You have plenty of experience, you need to put that to work for you before it gets stale.

welcome to the group tepusgirl. Wow if you are just now noticing a slow down you are fortunate have been noticing the past 2 years a LOT of you expedited people just setting and waiting. I hope it gets better for ya...has to be rough.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread