New guy on the block.

John Conod

My name is John Conod, and have been working for UPS for 33 years as a fleet mechanic. I am joining the forum because of an invention that I have created. It is a portable shelving system for fleet operators and owners, rental trucks, trailers or whatever the need may be. The name of the company is PRFect Shelving Solutions prfshelving.com, and we have videos on YouTube and the website. Please check us out.

My hope is to offer my 33 years of experience to the folks in the trucking industry who may need it, and share with the industry information about our portable aluminum shelving systems, primarily aimed at the package delivery part of the trucking industry.

Thank you John

Primarily it is aimed at the package delivery industry. But it will work in any commercial vehicle cargo application. It’s designed to be a tool that a driver can use at his convenience, whether in a rental truck or his personal cargo vehicle. It was an idea that that occurred to me while working for UPS. UPS rents thousands of rentals every year for peak season and they have no shelving systems in the trucks. As far as I know , My portable showing system is the first of its kind. We have invested everything into it and it is starting to work. But if you can share our product with friends in the industry, we would really appreciate it. PRFshelving.com and YouTube.

Primarily it is aimed at the package delivery industry. But it will work in any commercial vehicle cargo application. It’s designed to be a tool that a driver can use at his convenience, whether in a rental truck or his personal cargo vehicle. It was an idea that that occurred to me while working for UPS. UPS rents thousands of rentals every year for peak season and they have no shelving systems in the trucks. As far as I know , My portable showing system is the first of its kind. We have invested everything into it and it is starting to work. But if you can share our product with friends in the industry, we would really appreciate it. PRFshelving.com and YouTube.
Welcome to the forum!
I know of the shelves that are in UPS trucks, I was a sorter at UPS as an after school job.
Your idea sounds pretty good to me. I would imagine your primary target would be package delivery companies like UPS,FEDEX ETC.

Yes, that is our target market and are joining forums to get the word out. Getting the word out is the hardest part. I started out loading in 1985 and worked my way to the shop. UPS is a tough company. I compare them to the Borg on Star Trek. Please share our product. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread