New Guy Here

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Calling all trucks, this here's The Duck, we about to go huntin' bear...

New guy here. I just woke up a little while ago & had this dream that I was posting a bunch of nonsense all over some web forum, .. I guess it wasn't just a dream, cuz it looks like I've got one hell of a post count already. :biglaugh:

Be sure to invite Pig Pen!

Last I heard from him, he was in Omaha. I think he was lying though, because it was only a few seconds earlier he was with me at the Jersey shore when we crashed the gate doing 98.

You know, no matter how many times I've listened to that song, I could never figure out if he was saying "Pig Pen" or "Big Ben." Guess I just got an answer to that question.

Let them truckers roll, 10-4.

You know, no matter how many times I've listened to that song, I could never figure out if he was saying "Pig Pen" or "Big Ben." Guess I just got an answer to that question.

I think Pig Pen was the driver of "the Jimmy haulin' hogs".

If you had about an hour and a half to waste to watch the movie you would see why it's pig pen. Okay I have wasted more than a few hours watching this movie. When I was a kid, If it was on T.V. I was allowed to stay up late to watch it. It's still my guilty pleasure.

Yes,He was trying to use another name (It escapes me right now) Saying how his truck was all pimped out. The name Pig Pen stuck though.As it comes down to the lowest common denominator and you can pick any handle you want but the one that is chosen for you will be the one people call you.

Negator-y Pig Pen, you're still too close, them hogs is startin' to clog up my sinuses, you better back off another ten.

Never saw the movie, but I know the song. My sisters and I used to sing it when we were kids, and I bought the CD as an adult (sentimental value.)

I pulled that CD out this morning, and listened to it on my way to work. Ah, memories!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread