New Group Created - Politics and Current Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Staff member
Being that this is a social group, you will have to be a member in order to see the threads. If you are not interested in political debates, you will never seen them when scanning through new posts.

If you want to discuss politics, you must join this group. Threads created anywhere else, or any political posts made anywhere else are to be deleted immediately and persistent posts of this nature will result in a forum ban.

I did this as a group so the contents could be easily hidden from those not interested, and to be able to easily remove those who show up and constantly create chaos.

I'm wondering, now that several right wingers have been caught killing cops and starting violence at BLM protests are the right wing alleged news sources that you watch covering this? I've also noticed that when right wing white groups storm state houses and yell in cops faces that they never seem to get tear gassed or charged by police like peaceful BLM protesters get treated to regularly. Why do you suppose that is?

Humble pie

Another Acert bites the dust
Supporter
I'm wondering, now that several right wingers have been caught killing cops and starting violence at BLM protests are the right wing alleged news sources that you watch covering this? I've also noticed that when right wing white groups storm state houses and yell in cops faces that they never seem to get tear gassed or charged by police like peaceful BLM protesters get treated to regularly. Why do you suppose that is?
Probably because they know we will **** them up. Why do you think all serial killers are white? We don’t play so you guys best quit messing with @Snowman_w900 monuments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)