New forum for the ladies of the open road

Mike

This was requested quite some time back, but we felt it was a good idea to wait until the membership grew some. Now that we have a couple women registered here, we feel it is now time to add this forum.

congrats ladies

forgive me ladies for invading your space here...i just wanted to say congrats to you for your own section ...looking foreward to reading your input on the industry, and other things...lol...keep it nice and don't trash us guys to much...lol...

And just so everyone knows, the initial plan here is to keep this open for both male and female drivers to interact within this forum. We mainly want to have a place where issues related more specifically to women drivers are kept in a specific location so it is easier for others to reference.

As long as everything can remain civil, we will keep it this way.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am a new driver and am glad I came across this site. I need all the help I can get lol.

This was requested quite some time back, but we felt it was a good idea to wait until the membership grew some. Now that we have a couple women registered here, we feel it is now time to add this forum.

if we are in touch with our womans side can we pop in and visit. cause i am REALLY in touch with my womans side. matter of fact i'm touching myself now. lol

man i am glad some people here know me or this would sound so wrong. lol

i was curious to know how many women are truckers??i know its growing but i dont seem to see that many out there yet.

i actually see qiute a few but unfortunitly the ones i see run for the big companies like us express, werner or big companies as such. i have yet to see a female run for a smaller company.

ok come on fellow females. we were given this forum and so far not much talk has happened.theres got to be something out there for us to mention.

Hey Ladies!
Happy to see you have a forum, pretty cool way to discuss stuff!
In life I have come to the conclusion that women ARE the supreme being, if you have overcome all the 'ol attitudes you hear from many male truck drivers and have yourself become a successful truck driver. Well, I want to be the first to offer my congratulations, may you prosper, be safe, and be happy, and if we meet I am buying the coffee.

I think right now we are more focussed on the shutdown than having our own room I know i am. I am a female o/o i work for a small container hauling company. And i do want to say ladies there are still some real gentelman out there. I get so much help from them. So I just want to say thank you guys

if we are in touch with our womans side can we pop in and visit. cause i am REALLY in touch with my womans side. matter of fact i'm touching myself now. lol

man i am glad some people here know me or this would sound so wrong. lol

Well hey guys and gals im new to this site but not new to trucking been out here 10 yrs .And hey Cerberus its good that your in touch with your womans side i just hope you dont go as far as wearing women's clothes but if ya do :thud:that would be entirely your secret lol .......:beep::banana1:

I think right now we are more focussed on the shutdown than having our own room I know i am. I am a female o/o i work for a small container hauling company. And i do want to say ladies there are still some real gentelman out there. I get so much help from them. So I just want to say thank you guys

hey, hey......well thaaaank youuuuuu!

your so very right there are alot of men out there who help me too and believe me im very thankful.without you guys id be lost so i to want to say thank you to all the guys who treat women as equals(and sometimes little sweeter)your what it all about.:):):)

Well hey guys and gals im new to this site but not new to trucking been out here 10 yrs .And hey Cerberus its good that your in touch with your womans side i just hope you dont go as far as wearing women's clothes but if ya do :thud:that would be entirely your secret lol .......:beep::banana1:

no womens clothes here. can't find a bra to fit me . lol. but i can say i have no panties on. haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread