New Feature: Truckers Chat

Try again. I didn't have it set up for all members when i was testing it last night, forgot to open it up to everyone.
👍👍👍

So what are the expectations with this? Will this be a free-for-all?

It's a work in progress. Moderators will have mod abilities as soon as I turn it on. Even I can't moderate it yet.

Beyond that, I would like to see people actually host some live chats on subjects. Again, we need more usage of the chat feature first, but announcing a scheduled chat, opening up a room for that chat, and having a moderated or unmoderated live chat for specific subjects could really benefit the community.

i see nothing all i posted in it yesterday about was who was gonna be the one to post the 1st nude. I see 2 people in it up top but when i click it, it say you havent joined a chat

Wanted to quickly bump this as it has been a fail so far. Feel free to take advantage our our chat feature!

Wanted to quickly bump this as it has been a fail so far. Feel free to take advantage our our chat feature!
It's broken. There's no link to enter any chats. Not even in that drop list thingy.

Screenshot_20200620-142648_Chrome.jpg

It's broken. There's no link to enter any chats. Not even in that drop list thingy.

View attachment 66537
You should be in the default room, is there no place at the bottom to make a post? I’m in there with no problem, even birch can get in there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread