New Driver (somewhat) from VA!

Hennessey

Hey everyone, my name is Jamie. I use to drive for the air force till i got out in 2004, then I started for Werner Enterprise. Bad decision on my part. After Werner I went to Mesilla Valley Transportation out in El Paso TX. Again another bad decision made on my part. I dropped my license and decided to do something else for a while. Now I'm getting that itch to get back on the road again, but this time it's for better reasons. The company that I decided to go with is Mills Transfer for a number of reasons. But of course all that does sound good on paper.

I'm gonna try to make this forum my go-to place for everything so hopefully when yall see my name, yall wont be like "here he is again" lol. Hope to hear from some of yall out there.

Welcome to the forum. You picked a good place to get straight answers. Will the answers all match, though....well, we're truck drivers. We can argue for days over whether it's hunter green or teal.

Welcome to the forum. You picked a good place to get straight answers. Will the answers all match, though....well, we're truck drivers. We can argue for days over whether it's hunter green or teal.

You'd have to be color blind to confuse those two colors.

:gun3:

:threadjacked:

Welcome Hennessey :wave:

Nope, the only color that confuses me is Radiant Fire, I always thought red was just red!

Welcome to the Forum @Hennessey I hope we can help with some answers, Also driving for the Air Force sounds very interesting. Maybe if you want to you can share some of your experience.

Welcome to the Forum @Hennessey I hope we can help with some answers, Also driving for the Air Force sounds very interesting. Maybe if you want to you can share some of your experience.
Driving for the Air Force was probably about the best experience I had. Of course, all we had to operate were the flatbed trailers and daycabs. But no worries about logs, weight scales, or state troopers pulling you over. However there was one time I was pulled over while I was towing a bus in my 25 ton wrecker. He walked up to the cab and looked at my uniform and said "Airforce?" I said "yes sir". He just looked at me and then said "your free to go"

There were times where we had to go outside of the base to tow vehicles and pick up security forces car. But every chance i got, i was driving tractor and trailers or doing on the job training.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread