New Driver looking for Mentor

SueAnn

Be safe guys, much love
I am a newly licensed driver from Hamilton, ON, Canada, looking for a great mentor. I went to a top rated trucking school, and am a great driver. I need someone to partner with to get some miles on record. I am a woman, and don't expect any special treatment. Below are my qualifications:
  • Automatic trucks, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo
  • FAST card
  • Passport
  • Safe driver
  • Open availability, don't need to be home on weekends
  • Clean paperwork, no accidents, violations, etc
If you are a mentor that would be interested in working with me, please respond. Only serious replies please.

I found a job before I graduated. I stayed there for 4 weeks until one guy pinned me against a trailer to show me "what a real man" was. I can take a lot of crap, but that was enough for me.

Because it's not the school's responsibility to find her a job.
I do agree with you. And just because ones for there cdl dosent mean they have a job also. But they use the seal that they have companies walking into there school looking for new drivers as a selling point as well

You're absolutely right. They did have a bunch of employers come in and that was one of the reasons I chose that school. It did help me get the job because I spoke with the recruiter of the company that hired me.

It should be considering how much they cost

They cost a ton of money, plus lost wages while in school for 2 months, but worth it when you finally get on the road doing what you love. :)

Yeah but just wait until ya get out there for awhile then you will really find out how much ya love it

I was watching some youtube videos from dash cams on truck stops and never laughed so hard. I can't believe that stuff happens so much. I'm definitely getting a dash cam! :popcorn:

Seriously? Nope and Nope.

That was a mistake.
You had no way of knowing but @Skateboard has a fleet of drones that he sends around to spy on 'enemies of the people'. Once in a while he gets jacked up on tequila and sets out on a vengeance road trip to punish the bourgeoisie whom he believes to be oppressing the proletariat.

You're fine for now.
If he asks again just tell him your wires are tapped and you can't talk right now.
;)

That was a mistake.
You had no way of knowing but @Skateboard has a fleet of drones that he sends around to spy on 'enemies of the people'. Once in a while he gets jacked up on tequila and sets out on a vengeance road trip to punish the bourgeoisie whom he believes to be oppressing the proletariat.

You're fine for now.
If he asks again just tell him your wires are tapped and you can't talk right now.
;)

Oookie Doookie..... :headscratch2:

I graduated from one of the top schools in Quebec, as soon as I got my driving license and before finishing school, I started making my professional new resume and sending out copies to most companies, I was called for interviews and landed a job, then the other companies started contacting me.
I did local work with that company, but I needed to go regional and do more long distance and now I work with another company doing Quebec-Ontario and I love it.

I see often signs on Dixie Rd./401 in Mississauga at the Kenworth looking for drivers.
my trip tonight is to Hamilton, BTW.

Good luck and welcome to the fast moving world between 2 lines

That was a mistake.

You're fine for now.
;)
wasn't he recently talking about arming his drones?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread