Need a Female driver

Hot_trucker16

Hey drivers

Im a 28 year old male and Im looking for a female driver to team with me. I lease my own truck(if you don't like kenworths don't bother.....lol) I have done teams in the past with another male and it didn't work so now I want to try with a female.... I will pay DOE I do not run new york or anywhere around [email protected]

thanks

yes I am a male and I am looking for a female driver to team with me I have been in a team before with another male and it didn't workout at all. then u get these smartasses in here who just want to leave crap I mean Im trying to expand my business and there making jokes.

Nothing wrong with having a little humor in conversation..

Can I ask, what makes you want a female trucker over a male trucker?

C'mon Jayhawk, what do you think!
Here, I'll give you a hint below!
Friendly Fringe benifits :D:rolleyes:;)

wow somebodies sensitive. but honestly what did he expect ? of coursee people are gonna make jokes and state the obvious. all i gotta say is.." lighten up francis "

Hey dude I live in North Idaho but i live out on the road and I can get her home so long as she doesn't live in philly...... I hate that town lol anyway get back

Hey dude I live in North Idaho but i live out on the road and I can get her home so long as she doesn't live in philly...... I hate that town lol anyway get back

so what's your point ? you saying no women where you live at so your taking drastic measures to hook up with a piece of ass.

What wrong with a quick piece of ass. Hey that is the best part when I started this job single. I had a piece of ass in most of the states I went to.

Am I the only one???? Hey it was a good way to have a bed most nights Too! :)

yeah so. we've all been there , done that. big deal. difference is i didn't brag about it.

point is he comes on here asking for a female driver/passenger and we all know why and he gets defensive about it as have you. to me it's a desperate plea for a piece of ass.

I know the perfect lady for you

I saw her about 10 years ago she was very quiet did't complain at all and was into any thing you wanted to do. The best thing is when you didn't whant to talk to her or see her you just deflated her and put her under the bed.

Hey drivers

Im a 28 year old male and Im looking for a female driver to team with me. I lease my own truck(if you don't like kenworths don't bother.....lol) I have done teams in the past with another male and it didn't work so now I want to try with a female.... I will pay DOE I do not run new york or anywhere around [email protected]

thanks

first, what does "pay DOE" mean...??

next, you may be honorable, but let's all be honest here. you are basically asking for something likened to "getting cozy" with someone of the opposite sex, at least in some of "OUR" minds. it may have been better if say for instance, your avatar was something other than your face, hiding behind a large pair of dark sunglasses, which lends itself into thinking you are hiding from someone. i never trust anyone that hides behind sunglasses, disallowing me the opportunity to "read" the face.

you should also specify here (for all to see), what types of freight you handle, any benefits, travel lanes, year of truck, twin bunk beds or a single bed, etc,etc. why hide these from us.............give as much info as you can, so that if a female IS interested, she at least has an idea of what's ahead, rather than she give out her e-mail address in a response to you. not knowing some specific details, can raise red flags as to your character, and overall intentions..................

I saw her about 10 years ago she was very quiet did't complain at all and was into any thing you wanted to do. The best thing is when you didn't whant to talk to her or see her you just deflated her and put her under the bed.

Must have been the "copilot" from the movie Airplane :)

first, what does "pay DOE" mean...??

next, you may be honorable, but let's all be honest here. you are basically asking for something likened to "getting cozy" with someone of the opposite sex, at least in some of "OUR" minds. it may have been better if say for instance, your avatar was something other than your face, hiding behind a large pair of dark sunglasses, which lends itself into thinking you are hiding from someone. i never trust anyone that hides behind sunglasses, disallowing me the opportunity to "read" the face.

you should also specify here (for all to see), what types of freight you handle, any benefits, travel lanes, year of truck, twin bunk beds or a single bed, etc,etc. why hide these from us.............give as much info as you can, so that if a female IS interested, she at least has an idea of what's ahead, rather than she give out her e-mail address in a response to you. not knowing some specific details, can raise red flags as to your character, and overall intentions..................

that's probably the smartest thing you said all week. and where have you been / haven't seen you around in awhile. hope eveything is ok your way.

Doe means Depends On Experience.

Lets see here your useing a name like "Hot Trucker" while looking for a female only co driver, and you really think that people are going to take you serious?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread