National Carriers, Inc. increases driver pay

Mike

National Carriers, Inc. announced an 8 ½ percent increase in company driver compensation. The “Elite Fleet” drivers continue to lead the refrigerated transportation sector in customer service, public motoring safety and on time pickups and deliveries, company officials said. The increase in driver compensation will be effective Oct. 20.

“With this announcement National Carriers, Inc. is confident the contributions of our professional drivers will meet the continuing increased freight demands of our expanding customer base. To meet the escalating needs of our customers and professional drivers, National Carriers will invest in one hundred fifty 2015 Utility refrigerated trailers equipped with SmartTruck UT6 aero-dynamics and three hundred Kenworth T-680 Advantage tractors. The tractors will be equipped with automatic transmissions, refrigerator/freezers, and auxiliary power units allowing for increased driver comfort and a reduction in our overall carbon footprint,” National Carriers officials said.

Source

National Carriers, Inc. announced an 8 ½ percent increase in company driver compensation. The “Elite Fleet” drivers continue to lead the refrigerated transportation sector in customer service, public motoring safety and on time pickups and deliveries, company officials said. The increase in driver compensation will be effective Oct. 20.

“With this announcement National Carriers, Inc. is confident the contributions of our professional drivers will meet the continuing increased freight demands of our expanding customer base. To meet the escalating needs of our customers and professional drivers, National Carriers will invest in one hundred fifty 2015 Utility refrigerated trailers equipped with SmartTruck UT6 aero-dynamics and three hundred Kenworth T-680 Advantage tractors. The tractors will be equipped with automatic transmissions, refrigerator/freezers, and auxiliary power units allowing for increased driver comfort and a reduction in our overall carbon footprint,” National Carriers officials said.

Source
Maybe they can not be in such rush, Now. I was trying to back in to a spot and had 3 of them go around me. I am pretty good at backing up If everyone does say so for myself. But they where in a hurrah!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread