N14 Fuel/Smoke issue

since you are slobbering oil and it sounds like you are idling a LOT the engine is not getting hot enough to seal thing up, bump your idle up another couple hundred and see if that helps.
the smoke you are seeing out of the exhaust is from the oil sitting in your exhaust system it takes a while to burn it all out

I will give that a try. I try not to idle but I run the Northwest and Oregon Washington Idaho Wyoming have been getting pretty cold this year lol. I'm usually good till into the 20's then I give in and idle just to get some sleep.

I've got one. Had it for three years now. As much money as I've put into it I could have bought an inframe rebuild kit for my motor and it still doesn't work. I'm just going to put an espar bunk heater in it and call it good when I can afford it. The APU has never worked on AC side. Heat used to work but after they fixed it last time now it don't even run. After a 2k motherboard. And all kinds of crap. I just gave up on it.

Hi Jimmy any update on your issue ?
Do you fixed or found your problem ?
I have exactly the same problem you have before and after overhaul done 96000 miles ago
I will appreciate any update thanks

Hey Jimmy, looking into info on how to approach a similar issue on my Pete with n-14. Just read your post. And definitely need to thank you for all the info you’ve provided! You are great writing in detail. Man thank you so much for taking the time to write updates! God bless you and I truly hope your problem was solved!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread