My Kid "spoke" to ME even if just a Dream

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
He let me know that Grandma and Grandpa are "Okay"..

I sort of "asked" after 5k in Attorney Fees to Work a Deal get ya "PAPER" and talked to my buddy helped get ya "Enrolled" at Tech School..

Why just "WHY...

As I woke up he said Ya .. and it Faded out at that Semi "Lucid" stage where ya hazy and rubbing your eyeballs and thinking about coffee

I've had "several" of these dreams and not sure if "Spiritual" or mere "Coincidence"....

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter

I sort of "asked" after 5k in Attorney Fees to Work a Deal get ya "PAPER" and talked to my buddy helped get ya "Enrolled" at Tech School..

Why just "WHY...

As I woke up he said Ya .. and it Faded out at that Semi "Lucid" stage where ya hazy and rubbing your eyeballs and thinking about coffee

I've had "several" of these dreams and not sure if "Spiritual" or mere "Coincidence"....
let this happen naturally, while you sleep.

when you wake up, jot down if you can remember, what was said, by the 2 of you.

keep a book on these conversations, as there may be clues or hints of something he is trying to tell you.

above all else, DO NOT spend any money on someone that says he or she can communicate to the departed, as like anything else, those slugs feed off your emotions.

Shreck

My late husband still visits me occasionally. He sits on a bench and invites me to sit with him. I sit down and he puts his arm around me and we just sit there and watch the world go by.

Try not to be too hard on him when he visits you.
Sometimes when I am sitting in my recliner in front of the fire I’ll still hear my son coming through the door saying Hey Dad.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Perhaps he's just trying to let you know it's all OK...
My "Last" Words to him were "Ya Stole my Gas you SOB ....

Never came back...

I was mad he emptied my cans in the garage..

Maybe I 'Cannot" Forgive Myself that was my LAST WORDS to my Boy.

Over what Ten Bucks worth of gas in the garage for the Snowblower

Duck

Quack
Supporter
My "Last" Words to him were "Ya Stole my Gas you SOB ....

Never came back...

I was mad he emptied my cans in the garage..

Maybe I 'Cannot" Forgive Myself that was my LAST WORDS to my Boy.

Over what Ten Bucks worth of gas in the garage for the Snowblower
Your last words to him were the ones you said to him in the dream.

Shogun Warrior

Money for nothin and chicks for free
Supporter

Why just "WHY...

My brother in law passed away in 2010. I had a dream he visited me in the next night, he touched my arm and it felt real. He told me everything was ok, and not to worry but he had to go. I had been skeptical about these type of dreams before, but I haven’t been since.
It was the most real dream I’ve ever had in my life.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
That was the last "words" spoken between and OD and I hadda go to the Morgue "point" out MY KID..

Worse yet I hadda call-up my "EX"...

ME and my "EX" have nothing but BAD BLOOD..

Nonetheless that's "Our" Son and I gotta say She was "There" even helped out

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Nope those were last "Living" breathing WORDS.

Idve kicked a 20 spot..

I was just "Pissed" he Stole from me no looking "Back" I guess I should've been more Supportve that Said probably "steal" again

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
Nope those were last "Living" breathing WORDS.

Idve kicked a 20 spot..

I was just "Pissed" he Stole from me no looking "Back" I guess I should've been more Supportve that Said probably "steal" again
I believe that when we die, we get to see the true heart of those we love. Your son saw your heart and understands that although you were angry with him, you loved him deeply in life, now still and you will always love him.

Last words don't matter except to those of us still living this life. We remember them. But those who have passed only remember your true heart.

Shreck

I believe that when we die, we get to see the true heart of those we love. Your son saw your heart and understands that although you were angry with him, you loved him deeply in life, now still and you will always love him.

Last words don't matter except to those of us still living this life. We remember them. But those who have passed only remember your true heart.
Thank you.