my friend Daniel

Federal Courts are a sham- the author of the article might gain some credibility by actually investigating vs cherry picking- most traffic laws are predicated on what if/what might happen- that's Thought Policing. Period. (snarky comments like the author made is childish. Period, and serves no useful purpose)

That said, Federal Courts come after local Courts- the feds have no jurisdiction, per the Constitution on local matters (the 10th Amendment in the Bill of Rights) that's "Rights" protected by the Constitution which, in the Declaration of Independence, are the "among these are"- now, it could be said one doesn't have the Right to drive- but that can be argued- it does require an open mind and it's rare to see a Court with an open mind- however, the Right to Pursue has no caveats on the means of pursuit- a real crime is when damage is perpetrated on another person or property with ample evidence of a crime committed. A broken tail light doesn't meet that criterion.
Moving onto the Fed Reserve- there is some pretty credible evidence that is isn't legal (IMS Tennessee didn't vote on ratifying the Fed Reserve Amendment) so that too is cherry picking by the author-
Now, that everyone (or most, at least many) follow along and approve means only that there is a misunderstanding of Rights- why is that?

Edited: It seems to me a crime is having to pay someone to defend one from a non-crime- it seems to be legal extortion- if a civilian (non- legal person) can't defend himself with simple English that says more about the system than it does criminality-
I guess the argument is that the non-working tail light reduces the visibility of the car to people who are half blind or distracted by squirrels, and that could potentially contribute to a rear-end collision in which someone other than you can suffer injury or property damage.

But more likely, their argument would simply be "we're the government, we make the rules and you powerless subjects have to follow them".

I guess the argument is that the non-working tail light reduces the visibility of the car to people who are half blind or distracted by squirrels, and that could potentially contribute to a rear-end collision in which someone other than you can suffer injury or property damage.

But more likely, their argument would simply be "we're the government, we make the rules and you powerless subjects have to follow them".
Why don't you try that out on a diesel bear, the next time you get pulled in for a level I?

Use your head about it, case law supports the defense you only have to have one rear tail light and functioning brake light.

The same case law set the standard also that cops have a protection of ignorance of the law to violate your rights as well.

Use your head about it, case law supports the defense you only have to have one rear tail light and functioning brake light.
Heck, you can loose all your trailer stop and turn signals, as long as your tractor lights are visible you won't get put OOS. Doesn't mean you wouldn't get written up for it on an inspection.

You really don't want to get lumped in as a "sovereign citizen" by the courts.

"The "sovereign citizen" movement is a loosely organized collection of groups and individuals who have adopted a right-wing anarchist ideology originating in the theories of a group called the Posse Comitatus in the 1970s. Its adherents believe that virtually all existing government in the United States is illegitimate and they seek to "restore" an idealized, minimalist government that never actually existed. To this end, sovereign citizens wage war against the government and other forms of authority using "paper terrorism" harassment and intimidation tactics, and occasionally resorting to violence."

Huh- sounds like the fed gov't tactics- imagine that. The fed gov't refuses to acknowledge sovereignty- unless it fits a cause de jour- typically excusing foreign policy actions-

When I hear sovereign citizen or posse comitatus, the memories of Gordon Kahl and how close they came to hitting our family come to mine.

Dad worked for the FAA and was going to Gordon Kahl's property two days before the shootout in Medina North Dakota. Federal employees had just started carrying brick cell phones and they were called and told to stand down and leave him alone.

These guys are nothing more than DOT inspectors that are unarmed.

When I hear sovereign citizen or posse comitatus, the memories of Gordon Kahl and how close they came to hitting our family come to mine.

Dad worked for the FAA and was going to Gordon Kahl's property two days before the shootout in Medina North Dakota. Federal employees had just started carrying brick cell phones and they were called and told to stand down and leave him alone.

These guys are nothing more than DOT inspectors that are unarmed.

Those "extremist", "paramilitary" groups have more of a right to call themselves American than the rest of us. They're the only ones with the balls to stand up to the biggest organized crime syndicate in the country.

Those "extremist", "paramilitary" groups have more of a right to call themselves American than the rest of us. They're the only ones with the balls to stand up to the biggest organized crime syndicate in the country.
You couldn't be more wrong. Those who put their lives on the line for this country - who really defend those sorry sacks of shit - the citizens who have taken the oath of enlistment to recent the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic, have the right to call themselves American over all the balless prinks who pretend to be Patriots. You may not like the way the government works, but that's why you have the right to vote.

You couldn't be more wrong. Those who put their lives on the line for this country - who really defend those sorry sacks of **** - the citizens who have taken the oath of enlistment to recent the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic, have the right to call themselves American over all the balless prinks who pretend to be Patriots. You may not like the way the government works, but that's why you have the right to vote.
Domestic is worse than foreign and every bit as deadly. We have a right to vote because we have the right to vote. It has 0 to do with who enlists in what. Anyone born here has the right to call themselves American- trying to disparage those who believe differently is also American- The gov't doesn't work for our benefit- it works for its benefit. Period. There are so many laws they can't even be counted- American exceptionalism personified- punish the many for the actions of the few- laws are supposed to punish for criminal activity- criminal activity is harming another person or property- ignoring or not swearing allegiance to a criminal organization is hardly a criminal action- wanting to be left alone is not a criminal action- land of the free- does that mean nothing?

You couldn't be more wrong. Those who put their lives on the line for this country - who really defend those sorry sacks of **** - the citizens who have taken the oath of enlistment to recent the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic, have the right to call themselves American over all the balless prinks who pretend to be Patriots. You may not like the way the government works, but that's why you have the right to vote.
Domestic enemies are the ones who violate our constitutional rights, and those who vote for them knowing full well they intend to violate our rights or have done so in the past.

You can take your collectivist statism and shove it back up the hole it came from.

Maybe you can tell me which Congress the military put in jail for pizzing on the Constitution. Afterall, they do protect our rights, don't they? I'm just waiting for someone to tell me which one, so's I kin thank em.

Domestic enemies are the ones who violate our constitutional rights, and those who vote for them knowing full well they intend to violate our rights or have done so in the past.

You can take your collectivist statism and shove it back up the hole it came from.
The Constitution is what defines our American union. You continually contort the deficiencies of government as a failing of the Constitution, and lift up those who would be traitors against the Constitution as roadworthy of praise.

You can take your treasonous poison and shove it back up the hole it came from.

The Constitution is what defines our American union. You continually contort the deficiencies of government as a failing of the Constitution, and lift up those who would be traitors against the Constitution as roadworthy of praise.

You can take your treasonous poison and shove it back up the hole it came from.
You have don't even have a clue what you're talking about but that's OK because it's entertaining. :biglaugh:

You have don't even have a clue what you're talking about but that's OK because it's entertaining. :biglaugh:
You're a moronic idjit with no intelligence. An aeomba has more going for it than you do. That's OK. Your ability to slow leak any project keeps us laughing.

It would probably help if lawyers were banned from serving in Congress.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread