Motor Carrier Moving to a new location. Authority update is a bit of a pain.

Mike

Nothing difficult, so far, just tedious and annoying. The number of things that needs to be updated are not small.

Update MCS-150 for DOT number.
Update MC (docket). (actually prompted to do this immediately after updating MCS-150.

The above changes are instant.

Call Insurance company, have insurance updated.

Notified by insurance company that I need to update my intrastate authorities. Oops.

Update intrastate authorities. Missouri has a form to download, complete, and email. Oklahoma, you just email the lady your information (OK is so simple about everything). Texas, access the info online, update it yourself, and download new cab cards. Arkansas, gotta do that tomorrow because they were already closed.

Update EIN, and update IRS of address change. Two forms here, I'll do that over the next couple of days. It's not necessary to immediately notify the IRS that you are moving, but since I am filling out the forum for my EIN, might as well do both.

Update LLC with the state. Haven't figured out which form I need to use yet, and as mentioned above, Arkansas was already closed. So, still need to do this.

Update Drug Consortium. It's OOIDA, so not sure if this automatically updated when I updated everything else. Will call them tomorrow maybe. Probably get sent for a random again, that's what happened last time I contacted them.

Update drivers license. Might get that done tomorrow, might be a week or so before I get to it. Got 30 days, nothing pressing here, and I do have to actually move everything from my house tomorrow to the new house.

Update Brokers, this will be fun.

Update Fleet One (fuel card)

Forward mail, checks still out, little nervous about that.

Update finance company

Am I missing anything?

Did I mention I have to move everything to the new house as well? Anybody wanna help? ANYBODY!?

Did I mention I have to move everything to the new house as well? Anybody wanna help? ANYBODY!?
You should be good at moving furniture by now :rolllaugh:

Umm yeah, I'd like to help but I have a funeral that day.
What day is it you are moving?:D

I'm assisting with my own move. Drove the kids from North Dakota to Florida.

Just in time for Dorian to hit.

We arrived yesterday....

"Do you have your hurricane action plan...."

Dead pan looking at them and telling them..."sitting on the patio in a chair drinking beer and flippin' off mother nature."

Not quite the action plan the Navy wanted to hear.

I'm assisting with my own move. Drove the kids from North Dakota to Florida.

Just in time for Dorian to hit.

We arrived yesterday....

"Do you have your hurricane action plan...."

Dead pan looking at them and telling them..."sitting on the patio in a chair drinking beer and flippin' off mother nature."

Not quite the action plan the Navy wanted to hear.

You dumped your kid off in a hairycane!

Nothing difficult, so far, just tedious and annoying. The number of things that needs to be updated are not small.

Update MC (docket). (actually prompted to do this immediately after updating MCS-150.

Notified by insurance company that I need to update my intrastate authorities. Oops.

Update intrastate authorities. Missouri has a form to download, complete, and email. Oklahoma, you just email the lady your information (OK is so simple about everything). Texas, access the info online, update it yourself, and download new cab cards. Arkansas, gotta do that tomorrow because they were already closed.

Update EIN, and update IRS of address change. Two forms here, I'll do that over the next couple of days. It's not necessary to immediately notify the IRS that you are moving, but since I am filling out the forum for my EIN, might as well do both.

Update LLC with the state. Haven't figured out which form I need to use yet, and as mentioned above, Arkansas was already closed. So, still need to do this.

Update Drug Consortium. It's OOIDA, so not sure if this automatically updated when I updated everything else. Will call them tomorrow maybe. Probably get sent for a random again, that's what happened last time I contacted them.

Update drivers license. Might get that done tomorrow, might be a week or so before I get to it. Got 30 days, nothing pressing here, and I do have to actually move everything from my house tomorrow to the new house.

Update finance company

Am I missing anything?

Process agents BOC-3.

Update finance company

Am I missing anything?

I'd help but I don't want to.

Hey it'll be good practice. They're supposed to be able to swim real good.
Yeah they teach you how to make your clothes float you and all shorts of fun stuff.

That's where I first learned about the stereotype of black people not being able to swim. It was hilarious seeing big burly ugly looking dudes a lot of people would cross the street if they saw sitting in the shallow end shaking like a leaf on a tree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread