More Experts Say Americans Should Wear Masks

The one man responsible is the sob who was eating undercooked bats. Who the **** eats bats anyhow
The exact chain of transmission of a bat virus to humans is really all speculation at this point. The idea anyone "ate a bat" is just as stupid as it sounds.

That's right. Because I'm not allowed to criticize the one man I believe is responsible for the magnitude of the eventual death toll.

Remember, this is a National Emergency.

This is so mind bogglingly stupid I don’t know where to begin.

Unless you begin in China. Then it makes sense.

To think that one person is solely responsible is just ridiculous.

The exact chain of transmission of a bat virus to humans is really all speculation at this point. That idea anyone "ate a bat" is just as stupid as it sounds.
Most of what you have posted is speculation. If you weren’t there and involved in the meetings you are only speculating or repeating what others have speculated. And yes they eat bats and other stuff that you and I would totally be disgusted at.

March 19. China said they had no new cases. They’re supposed to report new viruses to the WHO within 24 hours. They waited 2 months.

The lunar new year celebrations happened.

Nothing they say can be believed.

The veiled statement against the president is so stupid it genuinely pisses me off. It’s like AOC level stupid.

This is so mind bogglingly stupid I don’t know where to begin.

Unless you begin in China. Then it makes sense.

To think that one person is solely responsible is just ridiculous.
I always appreciate when you take my remarks out of context.

And yes they eat bats and other stuff that you and I would totally be disgusted at.
I've spent an awful lot of my life in the Far East. I have never even run across a wild ass bullshit story about people eating bats, let alone an actual instance of it.

🙄

Like we don’t know your game by now.

Twice recently I’ve heard the virus was created in a lab, and simply exacerbated by the wet market.

my wife saw a video a couple of months back of one of em taking bites outta one of them giant bullfrogs over there... alive, skin guts and all now wheres my puke button
ahh here it is

March 19. China said they had no new cases. They’re supposed to report new viruses to the WHO within 24 hours. They waited 2 months.

The lunar new year celebrations happened.

Nothing they say can be believed.

The veiled statement against the president is so stupid it genuinely pisses me off. It’s like AOC level stupid.
yeah and north Korea has none as well :biglaugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread