MLB 2022 baseball is back baby!

Not going too goodly for the Jays in their home opener against @Mike Texas Rangers. We are getting destroyed. 7-3 in the fifth.
Humbling for the second favorite
in the league for a World series.

Damn! I am liking this new rule where the UMPs make their ruling out loud over the speakers, Like in the NFL..
Technology !

What would ya'll think about automated home plate pitching calls would be
Personally, I think automatic plate cameras would benefit the game.
Way too many crooked zebras making wrong calls.

I am not sure they are crooked so much as they are blind!

Maybe one day they will have Stevie Wonder officiate behind home plate.

This is pretty cool!
A Toronto Blue Jays fan caught a ball hit by NY Yankees (evil empire) Aaron Judge and hands it to a kid wearing an NY Yankee Aaron Judge shirt.
(I am not crying, you are crying.):cry:

The back story is the Toronto fan made a promise t the young Yankee fan that he caught a Yankee ball he would give it to the kid and vice versa.
The guy that caught Aaron judges home run ball is Mike Lanzillotta. If you see him, buy him a beer.:beer:

It gets better, the kid was invited back as a Jays VIP. He got to meet his hero and Judge signed the ball for him.
That's baseball man!:thumbsup:

This is pretty cool!
A Toronto Blue Jays fan caught a ball hit by NY Yankees (evil empire) Aaron Judge and hands it to a kid wearing an NY Yankee Aaron Judge shirt.
(I am not crying, you are crying.):cry:

The back story is the Toronto fan made a promise t the young Yankee fan that he caught a Yankee ball he would give it to the kid and vice versa.
The guy that caught Aaron judges home run ball is Mike Lanzillotta. If you see him, buy him a beer.:beer:

It gets better, the kid was invited back as a Jays VIP. He got to meet his hero and Judge signed the ball for him.
That's baseball man!:thumbsup:

I'm not crying I have a leak.

Pretty big couple of days. Aaron Judge NY Yankees hits his 61st home run in Toronto. The Jays clinch the wild card spot thanks to Baltimore consistently sucking. :D

Is your team in or out of the post season 2020.

Forever October baby!

Last year we missed the playoffs by one stinking game, one game!😡 We are blaming Montoya (manager) because we fired him and he can't defend himself in the media.:rolllaugh:

We had a good chance at the play-offs in the toughest division in MLB simply because of scheduling IMO. We had easy teams to play toward the end of the season. I think we swept Baltimore and maybe Detroit (can't remember).

I saw a video of NY Yankees fan that went viral. I
As much as I hate the Evil Empire, I hate their fans even more! Worst fans in MLB! Although I do appreciate his commitment to the yankees for driving all the way up to the Canada to try and see Aaron try and hit a home run. Didn't happen that day but it did the next day.

Way too much money is at stake for the players, the owners, the managers and the franchise itself. They have to work it out or lose their audience.

PLAY BALL!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread