Minneapolis Riots

He was handcuffed long before being put on the ground by the cop car and choked by the cops knee.

There is absolutely no decent excuse that can be given for this.

at the very least, this cop should have left the scene in handcuffs and on his way to jail. Probably justification to take his accomplices as well, but him at least.

And I am probably the biggest cop supporter on this forum.

The rioting and looting is ignorant. That said, there’s a chance it wouldn’t have happened had the right thing been done on the scene, which is this cop being cuffed and immediate hauled off to jail.

He should be, and will likely be, facing murder charges. His partners in crime need to face charges as well for not stopping it.
Theres definitely going to be more facts coming out soon.

Meanwhile, we should be watching the democrat governors to see what kind of horrible things they're going to pull while we're all distracted by this Helter Skelter.

We've all seen the police departments with machine guns, armored personnel carriers, and all kinds of other military hardware.

Why are they not using that stuff now? What did the Obama administration give all that stuff to them for?

Yeah, I don’t like rushing to judgement either.

That said. The man was already handcuffed. There were four officers, and one choked the perp to his death while the other three did nothing.

I say again, the perp was already in handcuffs. Other cops stood by and did nothing busy stand there and watch for several minutes

Officers were immediately fired, case immediately turned over to the feds, before the riots even started.

It’s going to take some bombshell evidence to show any different narrative on this.

That said, the looting/rioting is just stupid, and the only way to stop that is to start prosecuting each and every suspect that can be identified to the fullest extent of the law. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

The other 3 cops that just stood there I’m not sure exactly what their punishment should be.

I don’t know the command structure or the procedure.

Cops are like the military. If the cop with the knee on the neck is the sergeant and the other 3 are corporals, they’re not gonna tell the sarge what to do.

Possible the other 3 were supposed to control the crowd. Cops have been attacked by bystanders before.

Again I’m not sure.

One thing I’m pretty sure of is the mayor of Minneapolis is an idiot. He went on TV and declared them all guilty of murder.

Any defense attorney will have a strong argument that they can’t get a fair trial there and maybe get the trial moved to a rural area with a more favorable jury.

We can all agree it looks bad.

@Duck makes a fair point that it’s likely the cop didn’t intent to Murder him. Just a horrible mistake and I believe you have to prove intent to kill to convict on Murder.

A manslaughter conviction seems more likely.

Washington post has a security cam video of the cops arriving and taking Floyd out of his vehicle from the start. There’s no resisting.

Got a link to that video? I’d like to see it.

Hennepin County attorney has said there is some evidence that does not support a criminal charge against the officers. This is why I caution against a rush to judgement.

One thing I’m pretty sure of is the mayor of Minneapolis is an idiot. He went on TV and declared them all guilty of murder.

Any defense attorney will have a strong argument that they can’t get a fair trial there and maybe get the trial moved to a rural area with a more favorable jury.
That jackass pretty much told them to keep rioting, which is basically what Obama did after Ferguson.

And then the police department released a body cam video that was heavily censored with black rectangles. As if there wasn't enough reason for people to be suspicious of this police department.

Got a link to that video? I’d like to see it.

Hennepin County attorney has said there is some evidence that does not support a criminal charge against the officers. This is why I caution against a rush to judgement.

If those cops aren't charged, and found guilty (regardless of what information may come out) the rioting will be everywhere. Maybe that's what they want.

That jackass pretty much told them to keep rioting, which is basically what Obama did after Ferguson.

And then the police department released a body cam video that was heavily censored with black rectangles. As if there wasn't enough reason for people to be suspicious of this police department.

Yeah that video only makes the cops look like they’re hiding something. Terrible to release that all censored.

OK so they arrested the kneeling cop and as expected, it didn't stop the "give me free sh t" community from looting.

In a link off of that article, the one about the grocery store owner running his mouth...
All the way at the end of that article, buried as if it's unimportant, there's this:

"Cup Food owners say video from the store, which they have been asked not to release, shows Floyd was not resisting officers."

First the police department censors the hell out of the body cam video and then they tell the store owner not to release his video to the public?? This sounds like the police department is purposely trying to incite more rioting. Time for an investigation into the police department too. They should not be making such obvious attempts to cover anything up.

Then there this restaurant owner also apparently encouraging arson. I hope his insurance company denies his claim.

EZMe3t5WoAAk0aP.jpeg

We all know what happened to Mr. Floyd was wrong. So very wrong.
We all know this no matter if you are black white brown or a purple people eater. One would have to be the Grand Wizard of the Klan to not know that this was wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread