Minneapolis Riots

Fast Freddy

Burning businesses, looting, shootings. Now the National guard being called in.

What a mess.

This is all because of the video of the cop with his knee on the neck of a criminal and he died. Even if the cop was in the wrong all the riots and looting only feeds into the stereotype that offends them.

Has it been shown what led up to the arrest?

That’s the thing. We just saw a snippet of a cell phone video, and it did look bad for the cop with the knee on the neck. But I don’t like seeing the Rush to judgment.

I want to see the police body cam videos, dash cam videos, any businesses that had videos. I want the complete picture before rendering judgement.

The perp was being arrested I believe for using counterfeit money.

That’s the thing. We just saw a snippet of a cell phone video, and it did look bad for the cop with the knee on the neck. But I don’t like seeing the Rush to judgment.

I want to see the police body cam videos, dash cam videos, any businesses that had videos. I want the complete picture before rendering judgement.

Yeah, I don’t like rushing to judgement either.

That said. The man was already handcuffed. There were four officers, and one choked the perp to his death while the other three did nothing.

I say again, the perp was already in handcuffs. Other cops stood by and did nothing busy stand there and watch for several minutes

Officers were immediately fired, case immediately turned over to the feds, before the riots even started.

It’s going to take some bombshell evidence to show any different narrative on this.

That said, the looting/rioting is just stupid, and the only way to stop that is to start prosecuting each and every suspect that can be identified to the fullest extent of the law. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Does anyone think this cop was aware of the fact his actions were killing the man, while he was looking directly at a crowd of witnesses with cameras?

I mean do you really think he purposely killed a man in front of an audience with cameras?

I think this was stupidity and perhaps willful ignorance. I think "negligent homicide" fits best.

And I think the news media should be held responsible for the damages caused by the rioting they incited when they presented this incident as "an execution" by "racist" cops.

The media stirs the shit pot and they should be forced to lick the spoon.

Last edited:
There is no excuse for this cops actions against a man that was handcuffed, on the ground and he was not a threat. He was being arrested for a non violent crime. There is no excuse for that!
That said these are not protesters, they are opportunistic criminals! There is no excuse for that!

There is no excuse for this cops actions against a man that was handcuffed, on the ground and he was not a threat. He was being arrested for a non violent crime. There is no excuse for that!
That said these are not protesters, they are opportunistic criminals! There is no excuse for that!

The reason for the arrest is completely irrelevant. All that matters is whether the guy was resisting or trying to attack the cops.

Supposedly there's another video that shows him NOT resisting the handcuffs being put on. I don't know because I haven't seen it yet. I also don't know if the other video shows every moment from the handcuffs being put on peacefully, all the way up to the point where the other video begins so we can judge for ourselves whether the guy needed to be pinned down by multiple cops.

I think it's likely the guy was resisting at some point.

There just ain't enough information out yet and I sure as hell don't trust the media to report anything that conflicts with their "evil racist white cops with MAGA hats orange man bad, vote communist" narrative.

All I know is this cop is on video with a knee on a man's neck and now the guy is dead.

That's probably all they want us to know because that's what fuels the racial hate and division they love so much.

Even though I'm already certain the cop is guilty of at least negligent homicide, there's a lot more information that needs to be made public.

The reason for the arrest is completely irrelevant. All that matters is whether the guy was resisting or trying to attack the cops.

Supposedly there's another video that shows him NOT resisting the handcuffs being put on. I don't know because I haven't seen it yet. I also don't know if the other video shows every moment from the handcuffs being put on peacefully, all the way up to the point where the other video begins so we can judge for ourselves whether the guy needed to be pinned down by multiple cops.

I think it's likely the guy was resisting at some point.

There just ain't enough information out yet and I sure as hell don't trust the media to report anything that conflicts with their "evil racist white cops with MAGA hats orange man bad, vote communist" narrative.

All I know is this cop is on video with a knee on a man's neck and now the guy is dead.

That's probably all they want us to know because that's what fuels the racial hate and division they love so much.

Even though I'm already certain the cop is guilty of at least negligent homicide, there's a lot more information that needs to be made public.
Even if the guy was resisting at some point is irrelevant! The man was NOT a threat after he was handcuffed and facedown on the ground by many officers.
The knee to the neck for 9 mins was excessive and deadly force. IMO.

Even if the guy was resisting at some point is irrelevant! The man was NOT a threat after he was handcuffed and facedown on the ground by many officers.
The knee to the neck for 9 mins was excessive and deadly force. IMO.
The knee on the neck was definitely excessive force. Yes.

But why was he face down on the ground? What preceded that?

It does not matter what preceded him being face down on the ground. He was restrained face down, handcuffed and not a threat at that point!
9 mins later the man was dead and the cop still had his knee on is neck . He must have thought he was still a threat when he was dead.

Here's a video of last night's festivities.

They said on the news that people were lined up with cars to send a single person into Target to grab items, then run back and leave like a regular grocery run.

Teamwork!

There were people posing in front of the autozone and having other people take pictures of them as it burned.

There were people posing in front of the autozone and having other people take pictures of them as it burned.

Absolute Chaos In Minneapolis: AutoZone & Other Stores Set On Fire By Rioters!

I had the radio on in the truck last night, and heard that there is a surveillance camera video from across the street showing the incident. The narration (ain't got video through the radio yet) indicated that there were moments that cars obscured what happened, but that there was no observable resistance by George Boyd.

He was handcuffed long before being put on the ground by the cop car and choked by the cops knee.

There is absolutely no decent excuse that can be given for this.

at the very least, this cop should have left the scene in handcuffs and on his way to jail. Probably justification to take his accomplices as well, but him at least.

And I am probably the biggest cop supporter on this forum.

The rioting and looting is ignorant. That said, there’s a chance it wouldn’t have happened had the right thing been done on the scene, which is this cop being cuffed and immediate hauled off to jail.

He should be, and will likely be, facing murder charges. His partners in crime need to face charges as well for not stopping it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread