mexican truck strike

gearjammer

jammer
well the did what they said they were going to do,

Latin American Herald Tribune - Mexico Truck and Bus Operators Strike to Protest Diesel Prices

I heard about this a week or so ago but wanted to see if it happened before saying a lot about it.

a half a million Mexican truckers got together and pulled off a strike,will wonders never cease.

We didn't hear about it I would assume because our gooberment doesn't want us to realize that a third world country can do something we either can't or are to scared to do.

I congratulate the Mexican trucker for STANDING TOGETHER for their common good:clap:

and you American truckers take heed

sooner or later we have got to do the same to restore our rights or hang our heads in shame :order:

sorry about that, I get so excited when truckers ANY truckers are actually able to work together and do something that i completely forgot this one, kinda give you hope that the American driver might wake up and see the light.

sorry about that, I get so excited when truckers ANY truckers are actually able to work together and do something that i completely forgot this one, kinda give you hope that the American driver might wake up and see the light.

HA HA , you got your knuckles smacked by Mooses' ruler......:whistle:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread