Trucking News: Meeting about CSA Changes

Tazz

Infidel
Public meeting regarding changes to CSA system set for Friday

Friday’s meeting will allow the public to offer input to be considered by FMCSA in the development and implementation of an action plan to address the deficiencies outlined in the report. The meeting will be held from 1-4 p.m. Eastern at the FMCSA National Training Center, 1310 Courthouse Road, Suite 600, Arlington, VA 22201. There will also be a webinar for those who cannot attend in person.

All attendees, whether attending in person or online, are required to pre-register here. Spaces for both in-person and online attendance are limited.

If anybody here is going to attend, either in person or via the interweb, my biggest complaint is not-at-fault crashes that count against the carrier. That is simply not fair and not right and it doesn't matter who the carrier is.

I'm registered, but it says nothing about whether my registration is for in person, or online, LOL.

I'm registered, but it says nothing about whether my registration is for in person, or online, LOL.

Did you click on the register now button, or the register for the webinar button at the bottom?

If anybody here is going to attend, either in person or via the interweb, my biggest complaint is not-at-fault crashes that count against the carrier. That is simply not fair and not right and it doesn't matter who the carrier is.

I am working with my state representative and senator to change our laws here.

The ditz that rear-ended me was cited for faulty brakes and following too close.

All she had to do was pay a $105 ticket.

We are working on changing the laws to require anyone cited for causing a dot reportable accident to require them to show up in court to address restitution as a result of their negligence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread