Meet Diezel

SueAnn

Be safe guys, much love
Most of you know, I've been looking for a dog for a while.

I found the perfect little bundle of joy!

He is a Chi Chi, 10 weeks old and completely adorable!

i ain't never heard of a "chi-chi".......

had to googlle that.

that's the size of dog i'd want to, but the shelters here don't have any that wait for adoptions, they go quickly
She has one more left and he is absolutely adorable!
He's a cross between a Chihauhau and a Chinese Crested.
He's in Cambridge if you're interested.

She has one more left and he is absolutely adorable!
He's a cross between a Chihauhau and a Chinese Crested.
He's in Cambridge if you're interested.
sorry, the local shelters are with in a 15 mile radius of me...(very small state)...i don't like driving.

Most of you know, I've been looking for a dog for a while.

I found the perfect little bundle of joy!

He is a Chi Chi, 10 weeks old and completely adorable!

Sue, does the pup do any tricks yet..??

i started a new hobby about 4 months ago, when i was given a fresh water tropical fish tank.

the fish were really cute too, and very funny to watch and very well trained....seriously..

they would roll over on thier sides and play dead, they would float to to top of the tank with out the use of thier fins, and they would just sink to the bottom, as if foraging for food.....

really cool tricks they did.........

i started a new hobby about 4 months ago, when i was given a fresh water tropical fish tank.

the fish were really cute too, and very funny to watch and very well trained....seriously..

they would roll over on thier sides and play dead, they would float to to top of the tank with out the use of thier fins, and they would just sink to the bottom, as if foraging for food.....

One of our kids has gotten fish twice. Both times, they quickly mastered this same trick.

Aquarium did a vanishing trick after that.

One of our kids has gotten fish twice. Both times, they quickly mastered this same trick.

Aquarium did a vanishing trick after that.
yeah, it takes a lot of time to set up a tank, and get all the chemicals balanced just right.

i must have gone thru several bottles of test strips before it all came together.

i just wished that the people that bought me the tank, THINKING that i'll need a hobby when i retire, would have THOUGHT to ask me first......lol

now everything is well balanced and all the fish i have now...are still alive........lol

That is sooooo cool!!!! How did you do that?
Diezel isn't doing anything yet. I'm working on his bathroom issues. Today will be the first day we are in the truck driving. Keeping him in his seat is going to be a trick in itself. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread