Medical Professionals, Weinies and Weinie Wavers

GAnthony

Go away
Premium
I've heard the guy who runs this joint on the radio before.
He was encouraging people to call their office with questions and they offer an in-home sleep test.
I don't know how anyone could sleep in the lab environment where they rig you up and watch you.
yeah, and what if a guy, wakes up with...uh....you know....a tall stick..????

do they compare size as well...???

ya see, i wanted to say it like that...but i was trying to be polite..

so you mean, not even the student nurses would be curious.>???
There are only so many phalluses you can see before you get to where you just don't GAS anymore. Lots of guys think beinng a gynecologist would be a great job to have. But talk to any gynecologist and he or she will tell you that looking at pussies gets old after a while.

Couple'a gynecologists were volunteers at a fire department I worked at some years ago. One of 'em had retired a few years before, the other was in the middle of his successful career. I overheard a conversation between them once that went something like this:

Younger Dr: I'm getting to where I can't stand vaginas anymore.

Retired Dr: Yeh, I don't care if I never look at another **** besides my wife's ever again.
________

Shortly after, the younger doctor ended up going straight obstetrician so he could see newborns instead of nasty, diseased women who can't take care of themselves. Too bad, really. He was a talented surgeon. I believe he still volunteers his skills, on occasion, to reconstruct rape victims and birth defects, but he's no longer a general gynecologist.

Same thing kind'a happened to me when I was EMTin'. I didn't even date toward the end of my tenure, or for a few years after. I'd seen enough dicks that it just didn't do anything for me.

Maybe that's why I disappont weinie wavers so easily. I'm just not shockd by it. I just roll my eyes and shake my head at them.

Last edited:
Maybe that's why I disappont weinie wavers so easily. I'm just not shockd by it. I just roll my eyes and shake my head at them.
And um,... Driving for Swift, how often do you encounter guys standing around waving their weenies? o_O

Is this a common occurrence at Swift terminals? :eek:

:stirpot2:

How'd we get from CPAP compliance to flopping dicks in less than one page anyway?

(New member backs out of the room slowly...)

Damn it @GAnthony...

And um,... Driving for Swift, how often do you encounter guys standing around waving their weenies? o_O

Is this a common occurrence at Swift terminals? :eek:

:stirpot2:

Not at terminals. According to most of y'all, Swifties don't have male plumbing anyway, so why even ask that?

Neh.. I'm talking about the highway peter-beaters who get some sort of charge out of displaying themselves to truckers.

There are only so many phalluses you can see before you get to where you just don't GAS anymore. Lots of guys think beinng a gynecologist would be a great job to have. But talk to any gynecologist and he or she will tell you that looking at pussies gets old after a while.

Couple'a gynecologists were volunteers at a fire department I worked at some years ago. One of 'em had retired a few years before, the other was in the middle of his successful career. I overheard a conversation between them once that went something like this:

Younger Dr: I'm getting to where I can't stand vaginas anymore.

Retired Dr: Yeh, I don't care if I never look at another **** besides my wife's ever again.
________

Shortly after, the younger doctor ended up going straight obstetrician so he could see newborns instead of nasty, diseased women who can't take care of themselves. Too bad, really. He was a talented surgeon. I believe he still volunteers his skills, on occasion, to reconstruct rape victims and birth defects, but he's no longer a general gynecologist.

Same thing kind'a happened to me when I was EMTin'. I didn't even date toward the end of my tenure, or for a few years after. I'd seen enough dicks that it just didn't do anything for me.

So being on Continental shift, You seen more dick ends than weekends?:stare1::confused-96::D

Its a game little boys start around 8 years old or so... "who's is bigger." Evidently some of us suffer from stunted maturity.

:rolleyes:
Well... I'm a girl and I have bigger lug nuts than they do...and more...and they actually do clank when they hit each other.

:nails:

Same thing kind'a happened to me when I was EMTin'.

Wow! All this talk about hatchet marks and totem poles put my mind right in the gutter!

At first glance I thought you said........Same thing kind'a happened to me when I was ETN'em.:biglaugh:

:hide:

yeah, and what if a guy, wakes up with...uh....you know....a tall stick..????

do they compare size as well...???

I was "waiting" for someone to come up with "Automated" system......

After driving all day I'm just too tired to watch internet **** and crank one myself...

I've always DREAMED of a day when "Technology" would take over this Mundane "Drudgery" for me so I ain't gotta worry about it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread