Medical Cards

SGraham

What is the caught driving with an expired medical card

Meaning go to your local DMV witI medical card and get it registered otherwise untill then you have nothing more then a regular driver licences.Once you upgrade then you have your Class A back.
Thanks!! Just went through that very thing!! I have another problem. I can shift good double clutch and float. Problem getting back in correct gear after coasting in neutral. I have a 10 speed Volvo.

Thanks!! Just went through that very thing!! I have another problem. I can shift good double clutch and float. Problem getting back in correct gear after coasting in neutral. I have a 10 speed Volvo.
Are you trolling us? :stare1:

Why any distance at all? Why would you give up any control of your vehicle?
If you'll look back a few post he's not doing it intentionally.Maybe you can give him a short online lesson how to shift get it in gear so he doesn't coast.I'm not good at explaining.He's a new driver asking for advice.

Usually,
10 mph = 5th
15 mph = 6th
25 mph = 7th
35 mph = 8th
45 mph = 9th
55 mph = 10th

But don't coast out of gear.

(and I don't see where he said it's accidental. He said he shifts just fine, so I would logically conclude that he's doing it on purpose.)

Usually,
10 mph = 5th
15 mph = 6th
25 mph = 7th
35 mph = 8th
45 mph = 9th
55 mph = 10th

But don't coast out of gear.

(and I don't see where he said it's accidental. He said he shifts just fine, so I would logically conclude that he's doing it on purpose.)
Actually the way i'm understanding it is he's trying to get it into gear but having a tough time so he's coasting.I read between the lines.He stays in neutral too long.

Here's what he said:

and here's what he said:

Not much room left between those lines to read anything.
While coasting he's trying to get it in gear.Highly doubt he's doing it on purpose.If he's driving and can't get it into gear coasting is better then stopping and finding the correct gear to be in.Although I recommend him getting retrained untill he can shift.Because one day it could mean desasterous if he's coasting in town.

While coasting he's trying to get it in gear.Highly doubt he's doing it on purpose.If he's driving and can't get it into gear coasting is better then stopping and finding the correct gear to be in.Although I recommend him getting retrained untill he can shift.Because one day it could mean desasterous if he's coasting in town.
Thanks!!! For tha chart!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread