• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Maverick

orangeman30

Has anyone had experience driving for Maverick?

I was with them for about 3 years. I was very impressed with them. They are very family oriented. They will get you home for Christmas, and Thanksgiving. They try to get you home every weekend if you are in The US div. Long haul stays out 2 weeks at a time. They are real big on honesty. Not just from their drivers, but all of the employees. They will be honest with you as a driver. Some companies will lie to your face. Maverick will be honest. Not always what you want to hear, but at least they tell you the truth. Very selective on who they hire. A very intensive orientation. The physical includes a ability/agility test.

I cant really say anything about Maverick as of this point, however I am currently a driving School student at Arbuckle TDS in Ardmore, Ok. I have been speaking with Maverick about employment over the last week or so. I can say that they are HANDS DOWN the most professional of all the companies i've spoken with. Very honest and reolistic. I am hoping to go to work for Maverick in the glass division. They seem like a professional company, not just a freight company.

I went back to maverick. I have a total different outlook on them now. I wish I would not have went back, then I would only have good memories of them. That was then, this is now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread