• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Maverick Transportation Automates Hiring Process

Mike

Maverick Transportation, a division of Maverick USA, is using a new software package to streamline the hiring process for its truck drivers. The Little Rock, Ark.-based carrier licensed SHIPS Driver Recruiting from EBE Technologies.

SHIPS processes Web, faxed, mailed or phoned- in applications and matches qualification rules to them. The software automates and audits the verification process including electronic interfaces to third parties.

"We evaluated many solutions before selecting EBE. The combination of its expertise in workflow processes, understanding of the transportation industry and breadth of interface capabilities made it an easy decision for us", said Mike Hufnagel, Maverick's VP of Information Technology. "When we calculated the ROI for labor savings, improved efficiencies and the ability to hire qualified drivers more quickly, EBE clearly came out on top," added Brad Vaughn, Maverick's Director of Recruitment.
Full Story

I just was accepted by Maverick to attend orientation. The system was really nice. You could see every step. I could see which past employers had responded and which ones had not. I was able to contact them via email and give them a heads up. It really sped up the process.
I was really impressed by the system!

I'm getting ready to go to work for Maverick and turn down TMC God I hope it is the right decision? Maverick just seems to offer a much better deal than TMC? I have 18yrs exp. with no flatbed and HAZ-MAT and am ex military TMC loves vets too, some claim TMC stands for the military company?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread