Mask at "Menards"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
It's like California or New Mexico big sign on "Door" Masks n "Social Distances"..

Menards "policy" and don't think ya gonna pull your shirt up over nose play it off..

"Masks" period

Mike

Staff member
Shoe store did this to us today. They had masks provided.

I thought about it a minute, needed shoes, so grabbed one.

My 12 year old daughter? She bailed back out the front door and hung out in the Jeep with our other kid.

Wore mine properly for a few minutes, then dropped it down to my chin.

#facediapers suck

Last edited:

Hillbilly Canuck

If they need sheep muzzles I don't need what they're selling. You got some weirdos here wearing them everywhere even in their cars but nobody is "requiring" them thankfully. Then again the "numbers" are nothing like in the states either.

I just went to Illinois and back never opened the door other than a rest area going out and duty free coming back. Michigan's useless governor can shove those masks.......well you know.

Sinister

Trailer Park Wisdom. Free.
Staff member
Supporter
Even as a Wisconsin based company, from now on Menards can kiss my entire ass.

The not only insist on masks, but they have an enforcer at the door. And they're serious. Like you're entering an exclusive nightclub.

Then, they wouldn't let my 8 year old in. At all.

WTF are we supposed to do, lock her in the hot car?

Home Depot ain't far away, and from now on I'll be going there whenever possible.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Even as a Wisconsin based company, from now on Menards can kiss my entire ass.

The not only insist on masks, but they have an enforcer at the door. And they're serious. Like you're entering an exclusive nightclub.
You work for Walmart and they do the same thing. 🙄

Hillbilly Canuck

• I hear she likes to shove things... well you know.
    She can do that all she wants but she won't be shoving a muzzle down my neck. I wasn't a fan of Michigan before all this. Now between that and the "roads" it isn't even worth taking a shit on.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
I know this won't be popular, but, ftom The Lancet, a British medical journal...

"...supports universal face mask use, because masks were equally effective in both health-care and community settings when adjusted for type of mask use. Growing evidence for presymptomatic and asymptomatic transmission of SARS-CoV-2 further supports universal face mask use and distancing. In regions with a high incidence of COVID-19, universal face mask use combined with physical distancing could reduce the rate of infection (flatten the curve), even with modestly effective masks.

Universal face mask use might enable safe lifting of restrictions in communities seeking to resume normal activities and could protect people in crowded public settings and within households."

krelithous

Supporter
i am thinking out here that we will be in lockdown forever. i would not move anywhere that face diapers are mandatory... unless you enjoy looking like a bank robber and seeing everyone else looking like a bank robber and running away from you if you go out without your face diaper on

Mike

Staff member
Wife called me today, and let me know that mask requirements are ramping up at home in Northwest Arkansas. Stores at the malls have mostly all started requiring #facediapers in order to enter the stores. They have gone from being happy to be able to open, to recommending masks, to now requiring them.

Digging their own grave, because it will only takes away from what little business they are getting in the first place.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Wife called me today, and let me know that mask requirements are ramping up at home in Northwest Arkansas. Stores at the malls have mostly all started requiring #facediapers in order to enter the stores. They have gone from being happy to be able to open, to recommending masks, to now requiring them.

Digging their own grave, because it will only takes away from what little business they are getting in the first place.
Trump supposedly did some kind of executive order protecting business owners from being sued by scumbags over the virus we're not supposed to identify by name, lest we be summarily executed by our communist silicom valley overlords...

But it didn't stop the dictator of Illinois from threatening to unleash the rabid attack lawyers against business owners who don't bow to his every whim.

In Arkansas it's probably the same way. Business owners are terrified of frivolous lawsuits if they don't follow every stupid little "guideline" dictated by Emperor Fauci.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)