Feb 22, 2012
Rocky Mountain High
Upvote 0

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
Premium
Feb 22, 2012
Rocky Mountain High
And this is different than what msm and social media has been doing how?
This is all about the narrative thst the right-wing extremists are such a threat to our democracy . It's going to be used to justify doing away with the filibuster and packing the courts, You watch .

Upvote 0

Oxbow

Premium
Dec 16, 2019
Idaho
This is all about the narrative thst the right-wing extremists are such a threat to our democracy . It's going to be used to justify doing away with the filibuster and packing the courts, You watch .
If the house passes HR127 the war will begin.

Upvote 0

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
Have you read the bill?
No.

But it could be a law that orders every man, woman and child to be rounded up and exterminated in death camps and the American people would still be too cowardly to stand up and fight. Or they'd simply refuse to believe it's actually happening.

Upvote 0

Duck

Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
Upvote 0

SomethingElse

Apr 26, 2011

Right wing extremist are a threat to our republic. Regardless of what the left says about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Duck
Upvote 0

Duck

Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
Right wing extremist are a threat to our republic. Regardless of what the left says about it.
I guess it depends on what your definition of right wing extremist is.

The left and their fake news organization labels anyone who doesn't absolutely hate freedom and capitalism as an exremist.

Anyone who doesn't believe the obvious bullshit they spew out is some kind of "extremist".

🙄

Upvote 0

SomethingElse

Apr 26, 2011
@Duck , People like McConnell & Trump have done almost as much to destroy our republic as Pelosi and Schumer.

Examples: Funding planned Parenthood, Reauthorizing the Patriot Act and FISA 702, the spending and a whole slew of other things.
In fact, Trump and McConnell, both right wing extremist, are the big reasons we have Biden and Schumer now.

A good example of this: If McConnell had not allowed all the corporate stimulus money into the 1st and 2nd covid relief packs, and forced the media to report about how it was the democrats who were pushing for all that corporate money, they wouldn't have lost GA. And they'd still have the senate majority.
Had Trump had kept his mouth (and twitter mouth shut), ended just one of the wars, blocked the democrats covid relief for corporations, and made it known that he wanted a bill JUST for the private citizens, he wouldn't have lost the election.
Personally, I think the dems cheated in the election. But Trump couldn't even get the GOP to repeal the ACA, even when he had a majority in the House & Senate.

Republicans are just establishment owned pussies. Every time they get the majority, they don't really fix anything the democrats screw up. Why so many people are still stuck on Trump and the GOP, is incredible. My guess is that it's because the democrats need the GOP just to keep winning elections.
If the country had a decent opportunity to elect real conservatives, like Amash, the democrats would never win another election.

Upvote 0

SomethingElse

Apr 26, 2011
I guess it depends on what your definition of right wing extremist is.

The left and their fake news organization labels anyone who doesn't absolutely hate freedom and capitalism as an exremist.

Anyone who doesn't believe the obvious bullshit they spew out is some kind of "extremist".

🙄

I could care less about what the left wing media says (Or Fox news for that matter)
The media is a huge threat to our republic. But not near as much as the GOP and the democrats.
The media just reports BS. The left and the right pass BS into law.

Upvote 0

Duck

Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
@Duck , People like McConnell & Trump have done almost as much to destroy our republic as Pelosi and Schumer.
Thank you putting that line of extreme ignorance and stupidity right in the beginning of your post. It let me know I didn't have to read any further.

You obviously have nothing but stupidity to offer to these discussions.

Upvote 0

SomethingElse

Apr 26, 2011
Actually, misinformed folks like yourself are the real threat. There's wayyyyyy to many idiots in our society dumbing it down to an unacceptable level.

Misinformed? Is it misinformation that the right and the left BOTH support the wars we've been in? Is it misinformation that both the right and the left support planned parenthood? Is it misinformation that Trump didn't even try to go after Hitlery? He dismissed her email scandal, the day after the election.
Or did you miss that?
Is it misinformation that Trump complained about FISA 702 that allowed Obama to spy on the Trump campaign, and then reauthorized it once it wasn't being used on him? Oh, it's OK to spy on the rest of America, without a warrant, just don't do it on Trump. Well, screw Trump. (and Hitlery both)

I'm not misinformed, bub. I'm just not brainwashed by liberals with republican labels.

Democrat voters are just as brainwashed as Trump voters.

Upvote 0

SomethingElse

Apr 26, 2011
Your comments reveal that you are literally the definition of stupid. Go ahead and entertain yourself with your delusions. The rest of us are laughing at you.

Ok I see what's going on here. Instead of countering with facts and important information, you just throw some childish, irrelevant insults back, and crown yourself the winner.

How Trumpy of you.

Upvote 0

Duck

Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
Ok I see what's going on here. Instead of countering with facts and important information, you just throw some childish, irrelevant insults back, and crown yourself the winner.

How Trumpy of you.
The facts have already been presented to you by multiple people in multiple threads and you choose to ignore or reject them and continue to spew your stupidity all over the forum.

How democrat of you.

Upvote 0

SomethingElse

Apr 26, 2011
The facts have already been presented to you by multiple people in multiple threads and you choose to ignore or reject them and continue to spew your stupidity all over the forum.

How democrat of you.

You really don't know the difference between being a republican and a conservative, do you?

Upvote 0

Duck

Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
You really don't know the difference between being a republican and a conservative, do you?
Apparently you don't. You've got them reversed.

Republican is simply the name of the party. Scum like Mitt Romney and John McCain are proof that literally anyone can call themselves a republican or even become a registered member even if they agree with the far left on every single important issue.

Conservatives are those who actually have all or most of the core values that are traditionally associated with the Republican party.

We're the base. We're who the corrupt and useless republican career politicians PRETEND to be when they're trying to get re-elected.

You should at least attempt to educate yourself on these things before you make a fool of yourself.

Upvote 0

SomethingElse

Apr 26, 2011
Apparently you don't. You've got them reversed.

Republican is simply the name of the party. Scum like Mitt Romney and John McCain are proof that literally anyone can call themselves a republican or even become a registered member even if they agree with the far left on every single important issue.

Conservatives are those who actually have all or most of the core values that are traditionally associated with the Republican party.

We're the base. We're who the corrupt and useless republican career politicians PRETEND to be when they're trying to get re-elected.

You should at least attempt to educate yourself on these things before you make a fool of yourself.

Dude, THE ONLY time the todays GOP seems to be conservative, is when a democrat is in the white house?

Need proof? Look at the spending during Trumps first two years. Then compare it with the spending of the next two years when the democrat held the spending body of congress (The House). And I would say deduct the covid relief money, BUT the GOP (along with the democrats) just has to spend more on corporations, than they did the people, which boils down to W Bush bailing out the banks (which should've been labeled Liberal BS). "We the people" only got about 30% of the covid relief.

Need more proof? Once they found out that Biden was going to be president, suddenly McConnell and the GOP decided that they couldn't afford another (half way decent) covid relief package. They didn't try to save one dayum dime before Trump lost the election.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread