Louisiana-Texas state line

Fast Freddy

Texas had light up billboards all along I-10 saying that all personal travel from Louisiana requires a 14 day quarantine. But I went through there and saw many cars coming in from Louisiana and the Texas state troopers weren’t stoping any of them.

Seems to be all talk and no enforcement.

Really late last night, on a Fox News re-broadcast, one of the talking heads said something to the effect of "state governors are now authorized to deploy their national guards to enforce their stay at home orders".

Just one sentence, then they changed the subject.

:dunno:

I think they should have been parked at the Pennsylvania and Delaware state lines with bazookas stopping every car with NY or NJ plates that crosses the state line. Turn them back, and blow up any that try to run the line.

We're going to see a massive spike in cases in the next two weeks because of all the New Yorkers spreading it all over the country.

We're going to see a massive spike in cases in the next two weeks because of all the New Yorkers spreading it all over the country.
Yes, something needed to be done to isolate that region.

Rhode Island's governor sent the police and national guard out to find NY license plates in private driveways and then knock-and-talk to tell them they had to quarantine for 14 days.

Rhode Island's governor sent the police and national guard out to find NY license plates in private driveways and then knock-and-talk to tell them they had to quarantine for 14 days.
Yeah @GAnthony you better not be hiding any New Yorkish families in your attic. The "inspectors" will be pounding on your door.

I'll just park this totally unrelated picture here..

Anne Frank (1).jpg

many of them live in the good areas of the state, and own the homes they are sheltering in.

like if Taylor Swift came here to Westerly where she owns a 17 million dollar mansion, she would get a knock on her door as well.

from what i thought i had heard, she is holed up in NY..???

same as Judge Judy, and her newly bought Newport mansion, or Jay Leno as well....

many of them live in the good areas of the state, and own the homes they are sheltering in.

like if Taylor Swift came here to Westerly where she owns a 17 million dollar mansion, she would get a knock on her door as well.

same as Judge Judy, and her newly bought Newport mansion, or Jay Leno as well....
Speaking of rich and famous people, I noticed a lot of them got it. Tom Hanks and his volleyball, Rand Paul, the president of Brazil, one of the dictator types in Iran, NY governor Cuomo's brother Fredo, and a few others.

I wonder if the global elitists took into account that the rich and famous interact with lots of people when they planned this thing.

Speaking of rich and famous people, I noticed a lot of them got it. Tom Hanks and his volleyball, Rand Paul, the president of Brazil, one of the dictator types in Iran, NY governor Cuomo's brother Fredo, and a few others.

I wonder if the global elitists took into account that the rich and famous interact with lots of people when they planned this thing.
and i guess, being rich and famous, still makes one only a mere human, subject to the same virus as the rest of us po' folk

Really late last night, on a Fox News re-broadcast, one of the talking heads said something to the effect of "state governors are now authorized to deploy their national guards to enforce their stay at home orders".

Just one sentence, then they changed the subject.

:dunno:

I think they should have been parked at the Pennsylvania and Delaware state lines with bazookas stopping every car with NY or NJ plates that crosses the state line. Turn them back, and blow up any that try to run the line.

I hear people advocating for blowing up the bridges and tunnels around New York City.

Texas had light up billboards all along I-10 saying that all personal travel from Louisiana requires a 14 day quarantine. But I went through there and saw many cars coming in from Louisiana and the Texas state troopers weren’t stoping any of them.

Seems to be all talk and no enforcement.
That's because in that specified area alot of em ain't "Real" Texans or Transplants

Along the Gulf Coast many of em came from Louisiana or elsewhere so they ain't gonna "quarantine" their families and friends

Up here we got the wealthy heading way up north to their summer homes and clearing the store shelves so the locals can't even buy anything.

The song remains the same those with means will survive and the lower class expendables are deemed "essential". Essential for the survival of the wealthy and powerful.

The police can't enforce something like that, and even a public quarantine order could be successfully challenged.

speaking of holed up id like to be holed up in her too.... then again she must be crazy, why else would guys run so fast away from her.... it would be worth it, WHAT id be a gentleman, a gentleman always stands when a lady enters the room

(i reserve this space for the meme i cant find right now)

speaking of holed up id like to be holed up in her too.... then again she must be crazy, why else would guys run so fast away from her.... it would be worth it, WHAT id be a gentleman, a gentleman always stands when a lady enters the room

holed up with Judge Judy..???

1585952612931.png

28zk9a.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread