Lost car keys near Fort Bridger, WY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khizhnyak

Hello,

Truck driver (car hauler) lost a few car keys. They were in a leather bag. Headed east on I80 from Travel Center of America Ft Bridger, I-80 at Bigelow RD, Fort Bridger, WY 82933.

If anyone found it, please reply or email.

Thank you

Hello,

Truck driver (car hauler) lost a few car keys. They were in a leather bag. Headed east on I80 from Travel Center of America Ft Bridger, I-80 at Bigelow RD, Fort Bridger, WY 82933.

If anyone found it, please reply or email.

Thank you
sorry to hear that..you're gonna be even sorrier that you gotta pay for replacements, especially when some are over $200 each......

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear that..you're gonna be even sorrier that you gotta pay for replacements, especially when some are over $200 each......
200 smackers is a bargin!!! lets hope they don't have a key fob some of them go for 500 smackers and on up:eek:

Poor bastard is gonna log in and see 8 replies to his thread and think " great, somebody found my keys".

Nope......just you mooks blathering on about nothing.

Mooks.
that's Mr. Mook to you

and maybe next time, he will be MORE careful in how he handles his responsibilities towards his loads/customers?

The guy is simply hoping somebody will see them, and possibly get them returned. No harm in posting this, on a truckers forum of all places.

Shutting this down before any more wisecracks are made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread